Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick post game 09:10 - Jul 26 with 7446 viewsitfcjoe

Bishop and Hyam won't be fit for start of season, Huws and Adeyemi probably won't, Skuse will be.

Hopefully another body in by then but possibility we'll be waiting through August for that striker - says we need 4 as won't get enough goals otherwise

Flynn Downes been stand out in pre season from kids, Conor McKendry been good and Ben Morris with his best game when involved with first team - more aggressive and competitive

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

He looks like a footballer.... on 22:32 - Jul 27 with 444 viewscookie75

He looks like a footballer.... on 09:31 - Jul 26 by Bloots

....which is something that Moore lacks.

Personally I think this could be his year.

If he gets a chance obviously.

You can clearly spot a player son! I'm a Macc town fan who watched him play and grow for a couple of seasons with us and your bang on, he's a confidence player and devastating on his day, fully fit, pace to burn, goes inside and out and I watched national league sides double and treble up in him and still rip them apart. The good thing is in the NL it left holes everywhere else. The good thing for the dizzy heights of lower championship, teams won't give a rats ass about him, so if he gets a chance and the backing of your fans will be the best tractor you've stolen in a while! Ohh btw he won't score you loads but at least he'll get you off your arses, 100k when millions are thrown about in your league, he really is a steal and just hope we put a substantial sell on clause
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024