Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website 09:19 - Jul 26 with 3562 viewsartsbossbeard

Date: 25/7/2017

Time: 21:13

Can anyone translate this into when it might arrive?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 09:20 - Jul 26 with 3540 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD understands it is imminent.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 09:22 - Jul 26 with 3538 viewsuncle

Based on my experience, they'll probably say they tried to deliver it on the 24th
Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 10:35 - Jul 26 with 3469 viewswkj

My experience with Hermes? *puffs out cheeks* good luck. The most concise time they will give you is 8am-8pm From my experience in the IP1 area its usually between Noon and 2:30pm - I think they usually come to Ipswich from the Norwich/Snetterton area

But Uncle isn't over egging the pudding either Hermes have on several times claimed to have attempted delivery, but have not, even one time forging my autograph to tell Amazon they attempted to deliver.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 10:38]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 10:45 - Jul 26 with 3439 viewsLankHenners

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 10:35 - Jul 26 by wkj

My experience with Hermes? *puffs out cheeks* good luck. The most concise time they will give you is 8am-8pm From my experience in the IP1 area its usually between Noon and 2:30pm - I think they usually come to Ipswich from the Norwich/Snetterton area

But Uncle isn't over egging the pudding either Hermes have on several times claimed to have attempted delivery, but have not, even one time forging my autograph to tell Amazon they attempted to deliver.

One delivery from Hermes I had didn't arrive, checked online and they said it had been delivered, and even sent through a photo showing where they left it, claiming we weren't in, which was odd, as I was in the entire day they said it would be arriving.

Anyway, this photo they'd taken was of a gate of a neighbour's house at the bottom of the road, and naturally a different address - lazy sod delivery driver couldn't be bothered to drive all the way up the road so just slung it at the nearest house he could see.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 10:58 - Jul 26 with 3417 viewsLord_Lucan

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 10:35 - Jul 26 by wkj

We use My Hermes for our Amazon orders, purely as they will deliver a parcel up to 45cm x 35cm x 16cm anywhere in the UK for £2.33 plus VAT.

Our own website we charge delivery and send DPD but the problem with Amazon sales is that people selling similar products are happy to make b@gger all and just work out of a spare bedroom.

My Hermes (or My Herpes as we call them) just use local drivers using their own cars.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 11:01 - Jul 26 with 3406 viewswkj

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 10:58 - Jul 26 by Lord_Lucan

We use My Hermes for our Amazon orders, purely as they will deliver a parcel up to 45cm x 35cm x 16cm anywhere in the UK for £2.33 plus VAT.

Our own website we charge delivery and send DPD but the problem with Amazon sales is that people selling similar products are happy to make b@gger all and just work out of a spare bedroom.

My Hermes (or My Herpes as we call them) just use local drivers using their own cars.

Indeed, the fella i rmemeber delivering around christmas was a bit of a weathered chap out of a volvo reeking of fags.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 15:25 - Jul 26 with 3307 viewshoppy

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 11:01 - Jul 26 by wkj

Indeed, the fella i rmemeber delivering around christmas was a bit of a weathered chap out of a volvo reeking of fags.

Not quite the image of Father Christmas that I remember...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 15:28 - Jul 26 with 3300 viewshype313

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 15:25 - Jul 26 by hoppy

Not quite the image of Father Christmas that I remember...

Think of Billy Bob in Bad Santa

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 13:37 - Sep 10 with 2422 viewsChrissPratt

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 15:28 - Jul 26 by hype313

Think of Billy Bob in Bad Santa

My experience was very good to receive a parcel from Heremesservices because I don't have the wait.No delays at the moment. I would suggest you to use always Hermes. I always use these services and I will advise to everyone to use this delivery company. You can refer the best company website in UK https://24-7helpline.co.uk
Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 13:43 - Sep 10 with 2392 viewshype313

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 13:37 - Sep 10 by ChrissPratt

My experience was very good to receive a parcel from Heremesservices because I don't have the wait.No delays at the moment. I would suggest you to use always Hermes. I always use these services and I will advise to everyone to use this delivery company. You can refer the best company website in UK https://24-7helpline.co.uk

Odd thread to bump, suppose we are all now wondering if Bossers has had his parcel delivered yet...

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 13:51 - Sep 10 with 2356 viewsNewcyBlue

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 13:43 - Sep 10 by hype313

Odd thread to bump, suppose we are all now wondering if Bossers has had his parcel delivered yet...

Or did the gimp mask go next door?
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 13:51]

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 13:54 - Sep 10 with 2339 viewsDanTheMan

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 09:22 - Jul 26 by uncle

Based on my experience, they'll probably say they tried to deliver it on the 24th

I had the great pleasure of actually catching a delivery man doing this the other day. It was glorious. The git had already posted it next door though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

on 14:41 - Sep 10 with 2275 views_

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 13:54 - Sep 10 by DanTheMan

I had the great pleasure of actually catching a delivery man doing this the other day. It was glorious. The git had already posted it next door though.

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 14:42 - Sep 10 with 2269 viewshype313

on 14:41 - Sep 10 by _

No coincidence that the guys who were best at knock and run in my youth are now all Hermes drivers.

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 14:46 - Sep 10 with 2261 viewsSpruceMoose

Never. It probably fell out of the van somewhere along the A14 and is lost forever.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 16:21 - Sep 10 with 2193 viewsconnorscontract

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 13:37 - Sep 10 by ChrissPratt

Gav's "I am a real human being" checker on registration has missed one.

To his credit, it's the first one since yoda, I think.
Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 16:23 - Sep 10 with 2191 viewsSpruceMoose

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 16:21 - Sep 10 by connorscontract

Gav's "I am a real human being" checker on registration has missed one.

To his credit, it's the first one since yoda, I think.

Man, I would have thought his Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic Park successes would have meant he didn't need to do such low level advertising work anymore.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 16:25 - Sep 10 with 2185 viewsconnorscontract

Tracking a parcel on the Hermes website on 16:23 - Sep 10 by SpruceMoose

Man, I would have thought his Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic Park successes would have meant he didn't need to do such low level advertising work anymore.

No, look at the spelling, it's Chris sPratt, who I assume isn't quite such a big fish...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024