Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland have opened talks with Aston Villa for striker Ross McCormack 09:39 - Jul 26 with 1569 viewsHeathlander

Ross McCormack if this deal goes through must be the player with the biggest aggregate transfer fees never to play in the premiership.

Sunderland have opened talks with Aston Villa for striker Ross McCormack on 09:41 - Jul 26 with 1543 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jordan Rhodes has gone for a fair chunk as well

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Sunderland have opened talks with Aston Villa for striker Ross McCormack on 09:43 - Jul 26 with 1526 viewshowdonblue

Very overrated.

Must mean Hugill still up for grabs as Sunderland have Vaughan as well .

Come on town let's sign Hugill up
But he's played in the Premier League.... on 09:50 - Jul 26 with 1465 viewsBloots

Sunderland have opened talks with Aston Villa for striker Ross McCormack on 09:41 - Jul 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Jordan Rhodes has gone for a fair chunk as well

....I think Assombalonga runs McCormack close.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

But he's played in the Premier League.... on 09:50 - Jul 26 with 1460 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

But he's played in the Premier League.... on 09:50 - Jul 26 by Bloots

He has?

Edit - I see you are correct. He has made 6 premiership appearances for Middlesbrough
[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 9:52]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

But he's played in the Premier League.... on 09:52 - Jul 26 with 1451 viewsitfcjoe

But he's played in the Premier League.... on 09:50 - Jul 26 by Bloots

A strange career - players like him and Rhodes price themselves out of PL moves because they become too expensive to take a bit of a risk on.

If only his missus hadn't brought that dog to meet Keano he may have fired ITFC to the PL

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sunderland have opened talks with Aston Villa for striker Ross McCormack on 10:17 - Jul 26 with 1304 viewsElderGrizzly

Grabban having medical at Sunderland today too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024