Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youtubers? 09:42 - Jul 26 with 2158 viewsStuartBrett8

Any of you on there? I've pretty much given up on the whole thing. It's getting difficult to come up with any unique content, and if I put a lot of work into something and only get 20 views I get annoyed.

[Post edited 26 Jul 2017 10:01]

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Youtubers? on 09:56 - Jul 26 with 2116 viewscaught-in-limbo

Link your channel here and you might iust get 25 views per video.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Youtubers? on 10:02 - Jul 26 with 2088 viewsStuartBrett8

Youtubers? on 09:56 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Link your channel here and you might iust get 25 views per video.

Or I may get told I'm rubbish lol

Youtubers? on 10:06 - Jul 26 with 2073 viewsHarryWright

What do you get your video out there?
Youtubers? on 10:36 - Jul 26 with 2035 viewsStuartBrett8

Youtubers? on 10:06 - Jul 26 by HarryWright

What do you get your video out there?

Share it on twitter and facebook

Youtubers? on 10:41 - Jul 26 with 2023 viewswkj

Youtubers? on 10:36 - Jul 26 by StuartBrett8

Share it on twitter and facebook

My advice is sign up to some subreddits, and get known in those communities. When I say get known, contribute to conversations and discussions with others, and once people know and trust you- then start dropping links.

Twitter is iffy if you don't already have a strong following, and facebook? I never had any luck getting significant engagment from FB posts.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Youtubers? on 10:45 - Jul 26 with 2015 viewsStuartBrett8

Youtubers? on 10:41 - Jul 26 by wkj

My advice is sign up to some subreddits, and get known in those communities. When I say get known, contribute to conversations and discussions with others, and once people know and trust you- then start dropping links.

Twitter is iffy if you don't already have a strong following, and facebook? I never had any luck getting significant engagment from FB posts.

I used to have a few friends in the gaming community on YT, but they've all slowly faded away, my most popular video got 13k views and the quality is awful...

Youtubers? on 10:50 - Jul 26 with 1995 viewsHarryWright

Youtubers? on 10:41 - Jul 26 by wkj

Pretty much what I was going to say ^^. Forums, reddit, literally just try and get it out anywhere. Eventually your audience would grow on it's own but at this point you have to build the foundations.
Youtubers? on 10:51 - Jul 26 with 1995 viewsStirlingArcher

Youtubers? on 10:45 - Jul 26 by StuartBrett8

I used to have a few friends in the gaming community on YT, but they've all slowly faded away, my most popular video got 13k views and the quality is awful...

I used to be a big gaming youtuber, had "sponsorship" - had my xboxlive paid for...

I think the market is that saturated currently that if you only rely on fb/twitter as mentioned you'll not engage enough.

Find forums for the relevant content (simply google the topic and "forum" and find somewhere active you can join)
once you got that sorted your audience will (should) organically grow

and hashtag the living daylights out of your videos
Login to get fewer ads

Youtubers? on 11:11 - Jul 26 with 1974 viewsTIB

I'm on there, post videos after most trips but still get no views. Ironically years ago at uni in Leicester, there was an earthquake one evening whilst me and some housemates were p*ssed so we created a fake video of it and posted it...I found it recently on my old channel and it had 50k+ views.

I've tried doing the key words and have considered paying a few quid a month to try and up my views...not that I'm after fame but I think my videos would help / inspire some folk to get there and explore. I've linked a few below...should get my plays fix for today

I'm off to the Lofoten Islands and Sweden in a few weeks and have invested in a drone for the trip...if the drone shots don't secure me 10+ extra plays I'll be looking for a refund from DJI

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Youtubers? on 12:03 - Jul 26 with 1932 viewsIllinoisblue

Is the worth of your art measured solely by how many people see it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024