Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham and Everton 15:23 - Jul 26 with 3266 viewshype313

Both have done some very good business, Rooney isn't what he was, but he will still be a thorn. Hernandez is outstanding value and Arnautavic is a quality signing.

The gap on the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Utd seems to be gradually closing.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

West Ham and Everton on 15:24 - Jul 26 with 3256 viewsKieran_Knows

Everton maybe, but I don't think West Ham will run any of those 4 clubs close, IMO of course.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

West Ham and Everton on 15:27 - Jul 26 with 3239 viewshype313

West Ham and Everton on 15:24 - Jul 26 by Kieran_Knows

Everton maybe, but I don't think West Ham will run any of those 4 clubs close, IMO of course.

The strange thing on West Ham for me is, from what I have seen is that Adrian has been one of their best players the past 18 months and they have brought Hart in?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

West Ham and Everton on 15:29 - Jul 26 with 3221 viewshoppy

Everton, in particular, have spent a massive amount, but they've also had some fairly major departures too - whether they've spent well, only time will tell.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

West Ham and Everton on 15:29 - Jul 26 with 3214 viewsKieran_Knows

West Ham and Everton on 15:27 - Jul 26 by hype313

The strange thing on West Ham for me is, from what I have seen is that Adrian has been one of their best players the past 18 months and they have brought Hart in?

Was in and out of the side the last 12 months if i'm correct? Started last season, then went through a bad patch where Randolph replaced him, then I think he came back in to the side for the last couple of months.

He wasn't happy the other day with what David Sullivan said about Joe Hart either (ICYMI).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

West Ham and Everton on 15:44 - Jul 26 with 3154 viewsLord_Lucan

Everton are my outside tip for the top but I mentioned it a few weeks ago and was told I'm a tvvat.

Unless I was called a tvvat and Everton had nothing to do with it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I think it's probably..... on 16:00 - Jul 26 with 3099 viewsBloots

West Ham and Everton on 15:44 - Jul 26 by Lord_Lucan

Everton are my outside tip for the top but I mentioned it a few weeks ago and was told I'm a tvvat.

Unless I was called a tvvat and Everton had nothing to do with it.

....a bit of both to be honest mate.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

West Ham and Everton on 16:50 - Jul 26 with 2988 viewsrickw

Everton have spent a lot and should get closer, but I still expect them to be 7th....
I think Everton overpaid for Pickford, but they needed a keeper, the rest of their signings I think are good, Rooney will give them experience and leadership but only time will tell how good he'll actually be on the pitch.

I'm not so sure with West Ham if they've improved much, Hernandez seems a good signing, Hart from 2 years ago is better than Adrian, but on recent form they're about the same. Arnautavic (also like Shaqiri at Stoke) look world class and unplayable for about 5 games a season, the rest of the time they look like average Stoke players, so we'll see how often he can do it for West Ham. Also Zabaleta is a very solid and experienced defender but I don't know if he can get up and down the whole right side of the pitch like modern full backs are expected to now.
So West Ham's signings are definitely a wage level above what they had, but only time will tell if they'll do better!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

West Ham and Everton on 19:00 - Jul 26 with 2871 viewsbournemouthblue

It's taken an awful lot for Spurs and Man city to crack the top four, I can't see West Ham doing it

If anyone has an outside chance behind the usual 6 candidates, I guess it's Everton?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham and Everton on 19:11 - Jul 26 with 2853 viewsdavblue

West Ham and Everton on 15:24 - Jul 26 by Kieran_Knows

How many of those players would get into the first eleven of the TOP 5 teams?

I don't see any of them to be honest they have both signed good players but not top level players.
West Ham and Everton on 02:04 - Jul 27 with 2717 viewsmadmouse1959

Everton released a few good young players out on loan and McCarthy should of grabbed a couple of them !!!!. They are building a massive squad and still looking for players........

Done a few small bets on Everton .....top 4....premiership winners @80/1....Europa league winners each way.....and to finish higher than Liverpool.

Westham might be going for one of the cup competitions and should make 7th/8th at least.

Of course Man City & Chelsea are favourites for silverware. Going to be a good season in the premiership.

shampoo dave

West Ham and Everton on 05:25 - Jul 27 with 2688 viewsCurrie10

West Ham and Everton on 02:04 - Jul 27 by madmouse1959

Everton released a few good young players out on loan and McCarthy should of grabbed a couple of them !!!!. They are building a massive squad and still looking for players........

Done a few small bets on Everton .....top 4....premiership winners @80/1....Europa league winners each way.....and to finish higher than Liverpool.

Westham might be going for one of the cup competitions and should make 7th/8th at least.

Of course Man City & Chelsea are favourites for silverware. Going to be a good season in the premiership.

Like that ..... ' midfielder ' we signed off them last year you mean? Cannot even recall his name!
West Ham and Everton on 09:18 - Jul 27 with 2613 viewsStuartBrett8

West Ham and Everton on 05:25 - Jul 27 by Currie10

Like that ..... ' midfielder ' we signed off them last year you mean? Cannot even recall his name!

Connor Grant

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024