Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... 15:38 - Jul 26 with 2705 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 15:49 - Jul 26 with 2650 viewsIllinoisblue

"quick, we need a diversion" and there it is. He surely won't last the year.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 15:49 - Jul 26 with 2648 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 15:49 - Jul 26 by Illinoisblue

Awkward...

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 15:50 - Jul 26 with 2646 viewsLankHenners

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 15:50 - Jul 26 with 2639 viewsElderGrizzly

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 15:49 - Jul 26 by Illinoisblue

He'll be gone by December i agree. Either in a box or the Republicans will bin him for Pence when they realise his 'usefulness' has passed
Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:37 - Jul 26 with 2559 viewsSteve_M

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 15:50 - Jul 26 by ElderGrizzly

He'll be gone by December i agree. Either in a box or the Republicans will bin him for Pence when they realise his 'usefulness' has passed

If Putin carries on as usual there will be a few more involved in this needing to check their tea for traces of polonium.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:38 - Jul 26 with 2555 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 15:50 - Jul 26 by ElderGrizzly

I will have a significant wager with you that you are wrong.

BOT

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:44 - Jul 26 with 2533 viewsRyorry

Not to mention

and

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:45 - Jul 26 with 2527 viewschicoazul

Do you really think? Clearly you are much closer to things than I but if anything stuff like this will make him ever-more popular with his base.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:47 - Jul 26 with 2515 viewsStokieBlue

In a box?

Hopefully you're not suggesting assassination?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:48 - Jul 26 with 2508 viewsStokieBlue

Idiotic I agree but playing devils advocate he's listened to his generals and military experts.

If he didn't listen to them people would also moan so hard to see how he can not be criticised by someone either way.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:51 - Jul 26 with 2496 viewsMullet

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:47 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

In a box?

Hopefully you're not suggesting assassination?

SB

It's surely a big concern, there was plenty of idle talk about Obama being a risk just for being black.

Not that I'd excuse it, no matter how abhorrent he is, but surely it wouldn't be a short list of potential reasons and recruits for it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:53 - Jul 26 with 2478 viewsfactual_blue

That 'thank you' sign off reminds me of somebody.......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:54 - Jul 26 with 2468 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 16:45 - Jul 26 by chicoazul

Do you really think? Clearly you are much closer to things than I but if anything stuff like this will make him ever-more popular with his base.

well, it's easy to get sucked into the news feed and tweet storms and think "not only is it ridiculous this man is President, but he gets more ridiculous and dangerous by the day... surely SOMETHING is going to trip him up and see him out of the job."

but... but... nothing really seems to stick. Even when he was campaigning, he said some disgraceful things - including mocking a disabled reporter - and yet nothing happens. I'd like to think a British MP behaving the same way would be hounded out of office.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 17:07 - Jul 26 with 2427 viewsJ2BLUE

I would imagine that will be very popular with the majority of his supporters.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 17:08 - Jul 26 with 2420 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I just assume it'll go back to a 'don't ask, don't tell' attitude

Why on earth he would come out with this so explicitly though us just idiotic

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 17:09 - Jul 26 with 2413 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 17:08 - Jul 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I just assume it'll go back to a 'don't ask, don't tell' attitude

Why on earth he would come out with this so explicitly though us just idiotic

It's genius. Anyone who disagrees with this probably voted for Clinton anyway. It creates a media storm and strengthens his position with his core supporters.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone would think Trump was trying to deflect attention from something else... on 17:20 - Jul 26 with 2396 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Do you think it's really easy to remove a President quickly?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024