Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! 16:48 - Jul 26 with 3072 viewsRyorry

From runner bean canes & broad bean plants to mouth!

My own grown, not been thieving ;)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 16:50 - Jul 26 with 3063 viewsbluewein

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 16:53 - Jul 26 with 3050 viewsGeoffSentence

Broad beans are the work of the devil.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 16:54 - Jul 26 with 3045 viewsRyorry

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 16:50 - Jul 26 by bluewein

OP was for Callis and Gordon, but thanks for your attention anyway :)

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:02 - Jul 26 with 3023 viewsJ2BLUE

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 16:53 - Jul 26 by GeoffSentence

Roasted broad beans are the work of angels.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:14 - Jul 26 with 2996 viewshoppy

Doesn't sound very filling though.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:17 - Jul 26 with 2987 viewsNewcyBlue

What conditions were they kept in? If you loved animals so much you wouldn't eat all their food ;-)

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:20 - Jul 26 with 2973 viewsbluewein

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:17 - Jul 26 by NewcyBlue

What conditions were they kept in? If you loved animals so much you wouldn't eat all their food ;-)

I want to know what people are doing drinking water.

Fish live in that, you b@stards...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:23 - Jul 26 with 2969 viewsRyorry

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:14 - Jul 26 by hoppy

Marmite* sarnie with own lettuce also consumed ;)

*I can only post this as Gav's offline, otherwise it'd be the banhammer for me ...

Login to get fewer ads

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:24 - Jul 26 with 2959 viewsJ2BLUE

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:23 - Jul 26 by Ryorry

Marmite* sarnie with own lettuce also consumed ;)

*I can only post this as Gav's offline, otherwise it'd be the banhammer for me ...

Tempted to report that as abuse. Marmite...ffs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:25 - Jul 26 with 2956 viewsNewcyBlue

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:24 - Jul 26 by J2BLUE

Tempted to report that as abuse. Marmite...ffs.

I'm agreeing with you here. I feel disgusting.

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:27 - Jul 26 with 2952 viewsRyorry

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:17 - Jul 26 by NewcyBlue

Conditions which gave slugs 5-course gourmet nosh & also admits mice & voles to the restaurant whilst the sonic repeller battery is dead!

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:32 - Jul 26 with 2934 viewsNewcyBlue

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:27 - Jul 26 by Ryorry

Conditions which gave slugs 5-course gourmet nosh & also admits mice & voles to the restaurant whilst the sonic repeller battery is dead!

Tortured then...

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:40 - Jul 26 with 2919 viewsRyorry

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:32 - Jul 26 by NewcyBlue

Tortured then...

Well a small slug tortured me by crawling up my finger & hand while I was eating the sarnie; it was halfway up my arm before I noticed, so after that bit of tit for tat retaliation I think we're all square now!

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:41 - Jul 26 with 2915 viewsEdwardStone

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 16:53 - Jul 26 by GeoffSentence

I used to believe exactly this for many years

But then......a revelation!!!!

Eating at a mate's house and he "double peels" the broad beans, takes off the light grey skin after they have been taken out of their comfy fluffy pod

It's a bit fiddly to do, he says. But the taste changes from orrible to yummy

#every day a school day
Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 18:03 - Jul 26 with 2894 viewsRyorry

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:41 - Jul 26 by EdwardStone

I used to believe exactly this for many years

But then......a revelation!!!!

Eating at a mate's house and he "double peels" the broad beans, takes off the light grey skin after they have been taken out of their comfy fluffy pod

It's a bit fiddly to do, he says. But the taste changes from orrible to yummy

#every day a school day

The problem is that shop-bought ones, even in the best greengrocers, are always old and horribly overgrown. When you grow your own, you pick and eat them whilst still very fresh and young, no bigger than a fingernail, which means they haven't yet developed the leathery outer "grey" skin.

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 18:28 - Jul 26 with 2870 viewsjeera

Well that was an ace veggie lunch; distance travelled - 6 inches! on 17:14 - Jul 26 by hoppy

Nothing a side of corn fed chicken wouldn't rectify.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024