Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benyu 22:45 - Jul 26 with 2158 viewsTCisdynamite

More minutes for the lad tonight...

I've never seen him play so cannot comment.

Brendan Rodgers more than confortable throwing him the deep end though?

Have we missed a trick?

Benyu on 23:01 - Jul 26 with 2067 viewsSuperTommySmith

So is Benyu the new Rhodes? We're gonna have 9001 topics about him every time he does anything?

Like I get Rhodes, he banged them in at every level and actually played a few games for us. As far as I'm aware Benyu didn't play for us and had one good loan spell at a conference club. We sold Rhodes whilst Benyu rejected a new contract from us. So the obsession seems odd.
Benyu on 00:48 - Jul 27 with 1918 viewssuffolkpoker

Benyu on 23:01 - Jul 26 by SuperTommySmith

So is Benyu the new Rhodes? We're gonna have 9001 topics about him every time he does anything?

Like I get Rhodes, he banged them in at every level and actually played a few games for us. As far as I'm aware Benyu didn't play for us and had one good loan spell at a conference club. We sold Rhodes whilst Benyu rejected a new contract from us. So the obsession seems odd.

We will still get compensation. We offered him a contract. So it's not our fault?

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Benyu on 06:35 - Jul 27 with 1815 viewsVic

Not at all. Was offered a contract, wanted him to stay but he wouldn't sign. Never a question about his ability, Mick bigged him up last season, but comments from the club suggests that he clearly had some attitude problems. Let's see how he gets on long term - plenty of players have great promise and ability but ultimately end up not fulfilling their potential because of attitude issues. Who was the Italian guy at Citeh and Liverpool? Never stayed at a club very long - rotten apple.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 6:37]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Benyu on 07:03 - Jul 27 with 1751 viewsblueconscience

Who cares, he didn't want to stay and he is not our player anymore.

Seems like this transfer is becoming 'Rhodes Issue' volume 2.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Benyu on 07:03 - Jul 27 with 1749 viewsHarry_Palmer

Who cares? We tried to keep him but he didn't want to be here.

Move on, we have other youngsters coming through like Dozzell and Downes who may well end up better players. Focus on them.
Benyu on 07:09 - Jul 27 with 1736 viewsTractorCam

Benyu on 06:35 - Jul 27 by Vic

Not at all. Was offered a contract, wanted him to stay but he wouldn't sign. Never a question about his ability, Mick bigged him up last season, but comments from the club suggests that he clearly had some attitude problems. Let's see how he gets on long term - plenty of players have great promise and ability but ultimately end up not fulfilling their potential because of attitude issues. Who was the Italian guy at Citeh and Liverpool? Never stayed at a club very long - rotten apple.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 6:37]

Balotelli!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024