Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Livermore with us on loan 05:26 - Jul 27 with 2929 viewsCurrie10

What did you all make of him?

I honestly thought he was awful with us. Would have liked to have seen Luango given a go, liked the looks of him. Also liked Walton years ago when he and Noble came. Noble too for that matter!
Livermore with us on loan on 06:54 - Jul 27 with 2825 viewsHarry_Palmer

I thought he was ok to be honest and don't forget he was very young at the time.

He actually didn't play all that much as Keane decided to leave both him and Townsend on the bench more often than not. I remember thinking at the time that they were much better than what we had (Townsend in particular) and could never quite understand why he wouldn't play them.
Livermore with us on loan on 06:58 - Jul 27 with 2811 viewsJ2BLUE

I wanted him to start every game. Mainly because it was dire watching Keane's teams and any slightly more creative injection would have been welcome.

Keane's time here was an endurance test. Each half felt like about 3 hours.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 7:10]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Livermore with us on loan on 07:06 - Jul 27 with 2781 viewsCurrie10

Livermore with us on loan on 06:54 - Jul 27 by Harry_Palmer

I thought he was ok to be honest and don't forget he was very young at the time.

He actually didn't play all that much as Keane decided to leave both him and Townsend on the bench more often than not. I remember thinking at the time that they were much better than what we had (Townsend in particular) and could never quite understand why he wouldn't play them.

Agree with you re Townsend, was clearly head and shoulders above what we had and Keane didn't seem to want to know.

I remember that stupid red he got at Palace still! Ridiculous.
Livermore with us on loan on 07:12 - Jul 27 with 2760 viewsHarry_Palmer

Livermore with us on loan on 06:58 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

I wanted him to start every game. Mainly because it was dire watching Keane's teams and any slightly more creative injection would have been welcome.

Indeed, I remember one game where he played four centre backs and four centre midfielders in a 442, truly awful to watch.
Livermore with us on loan on 07:21 - Jul 27 with 2718 viewsSteve_M

Yes, he was fine. A bit inconsistent but that was to be expected and then Keane just went even more negative.

The pass for Jason Scotland's goal against Leeds was a thing of beauty.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Livermore with us on loan on 07:27 - Jul 27 with 2690 viewsHarry_Palmer

Livermore with us on loan on 07:21 - Jul 27 by Steve_M

Yes, he was fine. A bit inconsistent but that was to be expected and then Keane just went even more negative.

The pass for Jason Scotland's goal against Leeds was a thing of beauty.

Ah yes I remember that pass, very nice indeed.
Livermore with us on loan on 13:48 - Jul 27 with 2324 viewsBlueBadger

Livermore with us on loan on 07:12 - Jul 27 by Harry_Palmer

Indeed, I remember one game where he played four centre backs and four centre midfielders in a 442, truly awful to watch.

I'm still genuinely baffled as to why people saw fit to defend him.

Just take a look at this article and some f the comments following.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/wsc-daily/988-April-2010/5094-roy-keanes-ipswich-are-not-mu

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Livermore with us on loan on 13:59 - Jul 27 with 2269 viewsSteve_M

Livermore with us on loan on 13:48 - Jul 27 by BlueBadger

I'm still genuinely baffled as to why people saw fit to defend him.

Just take a look at this article and some f the comments following.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/wsc-daily/988-April-2010/5094-roy-keanes-ipswich-are-not-mu

Even a mention of play off form, if we ignore some games and only take the good ones.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Livermore with us on loan on 14:59 - Jul 27 with 2169 viewsGlasgowBlue

I thought Andros Townsend started most of the time he was here but was always the poor b*gger to get taken off first.

Didn't Livermore miss an open goal against Hull in the last minute of a Keanesque 0-0 draw.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Livermore with us on loan on 15:07 - Jul 27 with 2144 viewsJimmy86

Livermore with us on loan on 06:58 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

Any less creative than a Mick Mcarthy team?? Don't think you can get a less creative team than ours of the last 2 seasons!!
Livermore with us on loan on 15:17 - Jul 27 with 2124 viewsBlueBadger

Livermore with us on loan on 13:59 - Jul 27 by Steve_M

Even a mention of play off form, if we ignore some games and only take the good ones.

Roy Keane stats were the best stats.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024