Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Celina break the left wing curse... 05:29 - Jul 27 with 1390 viewsCurrie10

Had issues this side for year....
* Le Pen. Nuff said.
* Civelli.... oh dear poor lad.
* Mahon - finally get a gem, back he returns to parent club.
* Fraser - injured half the season.

Then we have the likes of -
* Tunnicliffe / Tabb / Quinn all put left wing with no fitness troubles at all! Cannot make it up. Can we finally get a winger this side to have a full season?
Can Celina break the left wing curse... on 07:00 - Jul 27 with 1322 viewsJ2BLUE

I always thought Matt Richards was decent at LM. In the context of the squad strength we had at the time.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can Celina break the left wing curse... on 07:05 - Jul 27 with 1312 viewsCurrie10

Can Celina break the left wing curse... on 07:00 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

I always thought Matt Richards was decent at LM. In the context of the squad strength we had at the time.

Added balance sure, not a traditional threat going forwards.

Another part of the curse was Townsend who Royston Keane refused to play anywhere near often enough.
Can Celina break the left wing curse... on 07:46 - Jul 27 with 1243 viewsSuperfrans

To be fair, the best performers on the left in recent years have usually ended up performing so well they've been pulled into the middle - Lawrence, Fraser, Williams being the obvious examples of this. I'd expect the same to happen to Celina, if he performs.

In recent years, Sears, Hunt, Tunncliffe have done reasonably well there. Don't forget Wickham played there a fair bit too and was decent enough.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Can Celina break the left wing curse... on 10:19 - Jul 27 with 1051 viewsBlueBadger

YOU BLAIRITES WON'T REST UNTIL KING JEZZA HAS BEEN DETHRONED WILL YOU?!!!!!11 BIASED BBBC!!!!111111ONEELEVEN

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024