Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... 13:54 - Jul 27 with 3471 viewsITFC_Forever

Why do people bother making such dross up and claim to be some kind of voice of authority? And what kind of moron gets excited by blatant made-up news?

Other than Stat Man and Joe's Academy one, all the ITFC fan twitter accounts are awful.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 13:58 - Jul 27 with 3430 viewsbluewein

Well, it IS the school holidays now...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 13:59 - Jul 27 with 3403 viewsElderGrizzly

Little known stat:

Gestede had a run of 36 games where his team never won when he played...
Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:00 - Jul 27 with 3383 viewsSteve_M

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 13:59 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

Little known stat:

I think it's when he started rather than when he played.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:01 - Jul 27 with 3381 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 13:59 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

Little known stat:

Every time gestedes name appears on here, you mention that stat

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:02 - Jul 27 with 3369 viewsElderGrizzly

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:01 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Have i mentioned it before on here? I only read it this morning and tweeted it then?
Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:03 - Jul 27 with 3360 viewsElderGrizzly

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:00 - Jul 27 by Steve_M

I think it's when he started rather than when he played.

Apparently not. Just 'involved'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/03/03/middlesbrough-forced-turn-rudy-ge
Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:04 - Jul 27 with 3345 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:02 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

Have i mentioned it before on here? I only read it this morning and tweeted it then?

You mentioned it a couple of times last year as well

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:22 - Jul 27 with 3244 viewsMullet

I would spaff myself if that happened.

He was the best striker at this level by a mile and another one that would have worked well alongside and eventually replacing Murphy.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:39 - Jul 27 with 3145 viewsfactual_blue

I wouldn't talk about Phil lime that if I were you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 15:37 - Jul 27 with 3005 viewsBluebell

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:22 - Jul 27 by Mullet

He was the best striker at this level by a mile and another one that would have worked well alongside and eventually replacing Murphy.

"I would spaff myself if that happened."

Is that a Halesworth phrase?
Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 20:38 - Jul 27 with 2808 viewsRIPbobby

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:01 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm surprised nobody has ever picked up on the fact that his name is very similar to the only person charged with killing Meredith Kercher in Italy. Just saying like.
Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 22:30 - Jul 27 with 2596 viewsportmanking

Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 14:22 - Jul 27 by Mullet

Do me a cheesy quaver... Gestede couldn't trap a bag of cement he's an awful footballer. Would much rather invest in a lower league hopeful than a players that's fast becoming a journeyman.
Rudy Gestede to Town according to one of our awful Twitter fan sites... on 00:53 - Jul 28 with 2429 viewsCurrie10

In all seriousness.....

I WOULD take him on loan. Great header of the ball.

That said - what would his wages be!?!? If Boro subsidised 70%!?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024