Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not "who you think", but "who do you want". Top 3, bottom 3...... 14:19 - Jul 27 with 8868 viewsBloots

Top: ITFC, Burton, Millwall.

Bottom: Norwich, Leeds, Reading.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Seriously sunshine.... on 16:45 - Jul 27 with 2709 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Seriously sunshine.... on 15:58 - Jul 27 by Bloots

....do you have to do this to every thread on here?

Give it a rest.

Oh, the truth hurts?

If you and your fellow happy clappers are content with the way the club is being run then it's your personal choice. But it doesn't entitle you to jeer others or call them barmies or insult them just because they have a different opinion than yours. Some of us want the club to progress and be better, if that makes me one of the barmies then so be it. Leave those 'barmies' alone and carry on clapping !

Give it a rest, me? No you give it a rest !!! You have an ignore option if don't like to see different opinions.
You disgust me. (n/t) on 16:49 - Jul 27 with 2703 viewsMach_foreignBlue

You disgust me. (n/t) on 15:58 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I think you talk a lot of sense Mach but I can't be agreeing with you here.

There's not one fan in the world that wouldn't be hoping or wanting their team to be promoted. Whether you're overly optimistic like myself or overly negative like some posters on here, we all want Town to be promoted this season.

Spot on Rommy but I'm not sure if you have a point.

The number of our fans seem to be fine with the way the club is being run. We have no realistic chance of getting promoted without significant investment. Some of us want the board to invest to give us some boost/optimism but our opinions are being knocked down by that group of people I've mentioned at the beginning.

Premier League is the place to be. Rotting in the Championship and spending peanuts isn't the way forward.
Seriously sunshine.... on 16:52 - Jul 27 with 2698 viewsLankHenners

Seriously sunshine.... on 16:45 - Jul 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Oh, the truth hurts?

If you and your fellow happy clappers are content with the way the club is being run then it's your personal choice. But it doesn't entitle you to jeer others or call them barmies or insult them just because they have a different opinion than yours. Some of us want the club to progress and be better, if that makes me one of the barmies then so be it. Leave those 'barmies' alone and carry on clapping !

Give it a rest, me? No you give it a rest !!! You have an ignore option if don't like to see different opinions.

'happy clapper', 'we just want the best for the club' 'you can ignore me'.

Bingo!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

As always your rabidly rampant psychotic barmyness.... on 16:54 - Jul 27 with 2699 viewsBloots

Oh, the truth hurts?

....has led to you totally missing the point.

The thread was about something entirely different, but you've yet again randomly turned into a vehicle for you to start gobbing off about how crap we are.

Feel free to have your opinion, but you don't really need to drop it into every single thread.

I can only assume that you go up to complete strangers in the street and tell them that we are hopeless too?

"Excuse me sir, do you know the way to the railway station?"

"MICK MCCARTHY IS A DINOSAUR AND WE HAVEN'T SIGNED ENOUGH PLAYERS FOR ENOUGH MONEY!!!!!"

Cheers matey.

You disgust me. (n/t) on 16:55 - Jul 27 with 2696 viewsMach_foreignBlue

You disgust me. (n/t) on 15:32 - Jul 27 by BlueBadger

I'm guessing they'll have been disappointed this summer then.

You've said that some seem utterly delighted about any piece of bad news. Don't take it personal but you must be one of them as Ipswich not spending money to bolster the team is solid kind of a bad news.

Why are you always getting emotionally charged when it comes to the talk about spending money? It's not your personal wealth so what's the problem?

We're very unlikely to challenge for promotion without significant investment. The club don't benefit at all from drifting along in this league.
As always your rabidly rampant psychotic barmyness.... on 17:03 - Jul 27 with 2677 viewsMach_foreignBlue

As always your rabidly rampant psychotic barmyness.... on 16:54 - Jul 27 by Bloots

....has led to you totally missing the point.

The thread was about something entirely different, but you've yet again randomly turned into a vehicle for you to start gobbing off about how crap we are.

Feel free to have your opinion, but you don't really need to drop it into every single thread.

I can only assume that you go up to complete strangers in the street and tell them that we are hopeless too?

"Excuse me sir, do you know the way to the railway station?"

"MICK MCCARTHY IS A DINOSAUR AND WE HAVEN'T SIGNED ENOUGH PLAYERS FOR ENOUGH MONEY!!!!!"

Cheers matey.

The thread was about something different indeed. IllinoisBlue has posted his opinion, I've answered and all of sudden you wade in with some drivel.

Can copy your own words and say: feel free to have your opinion, but you don't really need to call people barmies in vast majority of your threads you sick mong ! Are you sure you aren't a yellow?

Told you there is an ignore option.
You disgust me. (n/t) on 18:22 - Jul 27 with 2639 viewsBlueBadger

You disgust me. (n/t) on 16:55 - Jul 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

You've said that some seem utterly delighted about any piece of bad news. Don't take it personal but you must be one of them as Ipswich not spending money to bolster the team is solid kind of a bad news.

Why are you always getting emotionally charged when it comes to the talk about spending money? It's not your personal wealth so what's the problem?

We're very unlikely to challenge for promotion without significant investment. The club don't benefit at all from drifting along in this league.

I'm not opposed to us spending a few quid, I just don't think that the QPR/Derby model is a)sustainable or indeed b)desirable.
Neither, do I see what can be gaining from popping up in a silly thread about who you want to see promoted or relegated to start shouting about it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not "who you think", but "who do you want". Top 3, bottom 3...... on 18:30 - Jul 27 with 2635 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ipswich, Sunderland (for wee Bradley and easy to get to), Boro (Easy to get to)

Nodge, Aston Villa, Reading

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

So as well as being a "Mick Inner"...... on 21:15 - Jul 27 with 2603 viewsBloots

As always your rabidly rampant psychotic barmyness.... on 17:03 - Jul 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

The thread was about something different indeed. IllinoisBlue has posted his opinion, I've answered and all of sudden you wade in with some drivel.

Can copy your own words and say: feel free to have your opinion, but you don't really need to call people barmies in vast majority of your threads you sick mong ! Are you sure you aren't a yellow?

Told you there is an ignore option.

....I'm also a Norwich fan, a happy clapper and a "sick mong".

Make your mind up sweetcheeks.

Not "who you think", but "who do you want". Top 3, bottom 3...... on 21:20 - Jul 27 with 2600 viewsbluelagos

Ipswich, Brentford, Fulham

Naaridge, Wednesday, Leeds

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Seriously sunshine.... on 21:22 - Jul 27 with 2597 viewsstickymockwell

Oh, the truth hurts?

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

So as well as being a "Mick Inner"...... on 21:23 - Jul 27 with 2597 viewsGlasgowBlue

So as well as being a "Mick Inner"...... on 21:15 - Jul 27 by Bloots

You're a budgie? I always knew you were a wrong 'un.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

All that time and money..... on 21:39 - Jul 27 with 2588 viewsBloots

So as well as being a "Mick Inner"...... on 21:23 - Jul 27 by GlasgowBlue

You're a budgie? I always knew you were a wrong 'un.

....I've wasted over the years pretending to support Town, only to be found out by that genius.

It had to happen eventually I guess.

You disgust me. (n/t) on 21:49 - Jul 27 with 2585 viewssolemio

You disgust me. (n/t) on 16:55 - Jul 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

You make your point well.

The 93rd time it was still totally fascinating, but it had palled a little by the 2067th time.
Not using 'barmy' term, what's wrong with you this evening? on 21:55 - Jul 27 with 2578 viewsMach_foreignBlue

So as well as being a "Mick Inner"...... on 21:15 - Jul 27 by Bloots

You've said the thread was about something entirely different.

Make your mind up !
Not "who you think", but "who do you want". Top 3, bottom 3...... on 01:00 - Jul 28 with 2525 viewsCurrie10

I'd like Wendy / QPR / Forest up

Leeds / Norwich / Wolves down.

As for us, I'd like us 15th and in this league another 15 years with Mick retiring here playing the same footy with home attendances dropping to 4000 ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024