Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? 17:27 - Jul 27 with 8237 viewsIllinoisblue

Stay classy Suffolk

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:29 - Jul 27 with 7058 viewsitfcjoe

I didn't hear that, he got a good reception when he came out

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:29 - Jul 27 with 7053 viewsElderGrizzly

Were they? Who said that, as Joe didn't mention it?
Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:30 - Jul 27 with 7052 viewsLankHenners

Divs gonna div.

Must take an absolute specimen to attend a day primarily for families with young children to see their favourite players up close just to boo the manager.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:32 - Jul 27 with 7030 viewsSWGF

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:29 - Jul 27 by itfcjoe

I didn't hear that, he got a good reception when he came out

Everyone got applauded back in again. We were near the tunnel and there was no booing apparent.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:33 - Jul 27 with 7020 viewsLankHenners

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:29 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

Were they? Who said that, as Joe didn't mention it?

Mick said it himself. Guess it would've been a very small minority and as a result no surprise if some people didn't hear it.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 15:08]

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:34 - Jul 27 with 6998 viewsElderGrizzly

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:33 - Jul 27 by LankHenners

Mick said it himself. Guess it would've been a very small minority and as a result no surprise if some people didn't hear it.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2017 15:08]

Ah ok. I read Phil's report and he mentions booing on the final day. Hadn't seen it about today
Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:36 - Jul 27 with 6986 viewsLankHenners

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:34 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

Ah ok. I read Phil's report and he mentions booing on the final day. Hadn't seen it about today

"I walked out here and I got announced and there were a few boos, which is disappointing. Whoever turned up and wanted to boo me good luck to them because most of them cheered."

Reads to me as if he's talking about today.

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:37 - Jul 27 with 6954 viewsElderGrizzly

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:36 - Jul 27 by LankHenners

"I walked out here and I got announced and there were a few boos, which is disappointing. Whoever turned up and wanted to boo me good luck to them because most of them cheered."

Ha, missed that bit.

Tossers
Login to get fewer ads

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 18:14 - Jul 27 with 6775 viewslupadon81

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:37 - Jul 27 by ElderGrizzly

Ha, missed that bit.

Tossers

Some simpletons seem determined to bring the negativity from last season into the new one
Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 18:41 - Jul 27 with 6697 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 17:36 - Jul 27 by LankHenners

I think that was a reference to the last day.

I hope it was anyway.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 18:46 - Jul 27 with 6654 viewsPJH

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 18:41 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

I think that was a reference to the last day.

I hope it was anyway.

I wasn't there but it reads like MM was talking about today to me.
Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 19:04 - Jul 27 with 6585 viewsFreddies_Ears

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 18:46 - Jul 27 by PJH

I wasn't there but it reads like MM was talking about today to me.

MM said later that the turnout and attitude of the fans that they spoke to had given them a big boost. He's old enough and smart enough to see through the boo boy idiots.
Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 19:10 - Jul 27 with 6562 viewsPJH

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 19:04 - Jul 27 by Freddies_Ears

MM said later that the turnout and attitude of the fans that they spoke to had given them a big boost. He's old enough and smart enough to see through the boo boy idiots.

I am sure that he is but it seems to me that it takes a special sort of intellect to boo anyone at a family open day.
Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 19:13 - Jul 27 with 6544 viewsBluebell

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 19:10 - Jul 27 by PJH

I am sure that he is but it seems to me that it takes a special sort of intellect to boo anyone at a family open day.

That's how I read it.

Why would someone 'bother' going today to boo at Mick?

Imbeciles!
now that is feckin stupid!! on 19:14 - Jul 27 with 6538 viewsunstableblue

Mick and players should get clean slate for the season and the chance to prove the weight of opinion wrong, surely?

Obviously ther isn't much stored up love for mick or his system, so the 'grace period' ain't going to be long!!

But booing on basically what is a family fun day is ridiculous! Was it really that bad?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

now that is feckin stupid!! on 06:01 - Jul 28 with 6220 viewstextbackup

now that is feckin stupid!! on 19:14 - Jul 27 by unstableblue

Mick and players should get clean slate for the season and the chance to prove the weight of opinion wrong, surely?

Obviously ther isn't much stored up love for mick or his system, so the 'grace period' ain't going to be long!!

But booing on basically what is a family fun day is ridiculous! Was it really that bad?

Of course it wasn't, but nothing like Town fans over reacting to something that's nothing. Remember when QPR away saw 'outrage towards Douglas' when in actual fact it was outrage towards the manager for making an awful sub

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

now that is feckin stupid!! on 06:14 - Jul 28 with 6200 viewsBenters

now that is feckin stupid!! on 06:01 - Jul 28 by textbackup

Of course it wasn't, but nothing like Town fans over reacting to something that's nothing. Remember when QPR away saw 'outrage towards Douglas' when in actual fact it was outrage towards the manager for making an awful sub

I have never booed a player or manager of town.

I usually just take a sharp intake of air and blow it out again,wishing i wasnt at the game.

I just hope we get off to a good start this season.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

now that is feckin stupid!! on 06:19 - Jul 28 with 6194 viewsbrogansnose

now that is feckin stupid!! on 06:14 - Jul 28 by Benters

I usually just take a sharp intake of air and blow it out again,wishing i wasnt at the game.

Surely yesterday was the perfect opportunity for people to go and have a word with Mick rather than booing from a distance.

Cowards way out.
now that is feckin stupid!! on 06:23 - Jul 28 with 6182 viewsBenters

now that is feckin stupid!! on 06:19 - Jul 28 by brogansnose

Surely yesterday was the perfect opportunity for people to go and have a word with Mick rather than booing from a distance.

Cowards way out.

Indeed.

But knowing this lot of fannies it was probably nothing.

Gentlybentley

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 06:30 - Jul 28 with 6162 viewsBenters

Didnt happen.

Gentlybentley

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 07:36 - Jul 28 with 6052 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 19:10 - Jul 27 by PJH

Ever been to a pantomime? There is booing and then there is vicious booing. Would have been the former.

BOT

now that is feckin stupid!! on 07:47 - Jul 28 with 6028 viewsHerbivore

now that is feckin stupid!! on 06:14 - Jul 28 by Benters

You already aren't at the game though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

now that is feckin stupid!! on 09:14 - Jul 28 with 5891 viewsLankHenners

Doesn't really excuse people screaming 'you're a c^nt!' in his face though, and Chambers even said the reaction of the fans contributed to the loss as the players struggled when one of their teammates was being booed by people that are supposed to be on his side.

How people didn't then, and since, see that booing your own player was going to have a detrimental effect, regardless of who the anger was vented at, beggars belief (well it doesn't, cause it's thick Town fans, but still).

Jesus Christ, people were booing Mick at the open day? on 09:25 - Jul 28 with 5863 viewsuncle

We heard one person boo, and a few lads laugh, so I got impression that it was a joke among mates. We were sat in H block, and most people seemed to be quite happy with life, so cant imagine it was a genuine irate fan.
now that is feckin stupid!! on 09:30 - Jul 28 with 5844 viewsTractorWood

A mate went and said above 5 people booed. Probably some lads. Overreact much.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024