Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? 20:20 - Jul 27 with 3246 viewsEly_Blue

ST arrived today and as both my son and me would like shirts we decided that if the club are giving us £10 we would wait until the ST came out, the letter with the ST says £10 credited to your account to use in store or online, not on my account there hasn't been anyway!

Anyone had any joy with spending their credit yet?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 20:33 - Jul 27 with 3181 viewsHerbivore

I've got £20 in mine, they must have given me yours too by mistake.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 21:12 - Jul 27 with 3091 viewsEly_Blue

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 20:33 - Jul 27 by Herbivore

I've got £20 in mine, they must have given me yours too by mistake.

Thanks for the pathetic answer, maybe someone who can talk some sense will come along and give me a proper answer rather than some smart @r53 answer, I have a genuine question and you have to be a d1ck

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 21:14 - Jul 27 with 3083 viewsSuperfrans

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 21:12 - Jul 27 by Ely_Blue

Thanks for the pathetic answer, maybe someone who can talk some sense will come along and give me a proper answer rather than some smart @r53 answer, I have a genuine question and you have to be a d1ck

Best thing would be to pop into the shop and ask them then. I'm going to check at the first home game.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 21:17 - Jul 27 with 3071 viewsEly_Blue

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 21:14 - Jul 27 by Superfrans

Best thing would be to pop into the shop and ask them then. I'm going to check at the first home game.

Problem is I won't get to Ipswich until the first game and it was more a case of getting my sons shirt beforehand, you know what kids are like with being impatient these days

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 21:34 - Jul 27 with 3017 viewsSmithy

I thought they put it on your season ticket so you had to show this on purchase and they would deduct rather than back into your account, or have I read your post wrong

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 21:40 - Jul 27 with 2993 views12th_Man

If you know youre customer number can use it now

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 06:00 - Jul 28 with 2593 viewsEly_Blue

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 21:40 - Jul 27 by 12th_Man

If you know youre customer number can use it now

Unfortunately not by the way it looks when I log in online

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 06:34 - Jul 28 with 2563 viewsBenters

Has anyone tried to spend their £10 credit for early renewal? on 21:12 - Jul 27 by Ely_Blue

You got that right.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024