Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on 20:56 - Jul 27 with 14687 viewsLord_Lucan

Medication for mental illness. WTF!!!

That means that 75% are currently not being treated.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 20:58 - Jul 27 with 8436 viewsbluelagos

So your mother, wife, sister and daughter....which three are safe to be left unmedicated?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 20:59 - Jul 27 with 8436 viewsMJallday

As newcyblue puts it, they're all snakes with t1ts anyway...

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:01 - Jul 27 with 8413 viewsJ2BLUE

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 20:59 - Jul 27 by MJallday

As newcyblue puts it, they're all snakes with t1ts anyway...

The nicer the tits, the more poisonous the snake.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:12 - Jul 27 with 8373 viewsbluelagos

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:01 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

The nicer the tits, the more poisonous the snake.

Am thinking you may have had a bad experience there J2. Thai holiday?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:17 - Jul 27 with 8361 viewsNewcyBlue

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:12 - Jul 27 by bluelagos

Am thinking you may have had a bad experience there J2. Thai holiday?

Yeah but he had paid so he carried on anyway.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:21 - Jul 27 with 8341 viewsJ2BLUE

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:17 - Jul 27 by NewcyBlue

Yeah but he had paid so he carried on anyway.

The usual hooker I use cancelled. Had to go camping apparently.

Truly impaired.

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:23 - Jul 27 with 8328 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:21 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

The usual hooker I use cancelled. Had to go camping apparently.

He was probably lying to you tbh

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:24 - Jul 27 with 8318 viewsJ2BLUE

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:23 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

He was probably lying to you tbh

Was going to use your mum but I had a £1 coin and she didn't have change.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:25 - Jul 27 with 8309 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 21:24 - Jul 27 by J2BLUE

Was going to use your mum but I had a £1 coin and she didn't have change.

Ba dum tish

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 22:31 - Jul 27 with 8184 viewsmonytowbray

My girlfriend is one of the 25%.

But she is well hot so whatevz.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 22:37 - Jul 27 with 8174 viewsgtsb1966

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 22:31 - Jul 27 by monytowbray

Turn the heating off then.
I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 22:44 - Jul 27 with 8156 viewsLord_Lucan

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 22:31 - Jul 27 by monytowbray

A well hot vegan? Mmmmm. Are you sure she isn't a skinny pasty mess with flaky skin and spots on her arse?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 22:47 - Jul 27 with 8139 viewsmonytowbray

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 22:44 - Jul 27 by Lord_Lucan

A well hot vegan? Mmmmm. Are you sure she isn't a skinny pasty mess with flaky skin and spots on her arse?

Pretty sure, yep.

TWTD never forgets…

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 06:17 - Jul 28 with 7972 viewsconnorscontract

Is she ok with you publicising details of her medical record?

You're a very open and honest person, which are good qualities, but something you post may bite you on the ar5e one day. A future employer may find your postings, your girlfriend may not appreciate your honesty about her...

You don't use a pseudonym- maybe you should so that you can carry on being open?
I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 07:31 - Jul 28 with 7905 viewsblue_oyster

If you dish out harmful mind altering drugs for no proven reason, you can safely ignore the issues of why they are taking them in the first place.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 08:41 - Jul 28 with 7838 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 07:31 - Jul 28 by blue_oyster

If you dish out harmful mind altering drugs for no proven reason, you can safely ignore the issues of why they are taking them in the first place.

Eh?

Please elaborate

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 08:59 - Jul 28 with 7794 viewsblue_oyster

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 08:41 - Jul 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Eh?

Please elaborate

Is there something that you don't understand or perhaps unaware of?

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 09:34 - Jul 28 with 7742 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 08:59 - Jul 28 by blue_oyster

Is there something that you don't understand or perhaps unaware of?

I didn't understand what you was saying

I still don't.

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 09:43 - Jul 28 with 7721 viewsArnieM

it's not just limited to females. Just about every patient I see is on long term anti depressents...sertraline, citralipan, diazepam. Even kids are now. It's a shocking society we now live in. Yet strangely enough people had it far far tougher in the early post war years.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 09:46 - Jul 28 with 7705 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 09:43 - Jul 28 by ArnieM

it's not just limited to females. Just about every patient I see is on long term anti depressents...sertraline, citralipan, diazepam. Even kids are now. It's a shocking society we now live in. Yet strangely enough people had it far far tougher in the early post war years.

Whoooooooooooosh

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 09:52 - Jul 28 with 7693 viewsmonytowbray

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 06:17 - Jul 28 by connorscontract

Is she ok with you publicising details of her medical record?

You're a very open and honest person, which are good qualities, but something you post may bite you on the ar5e one day. A future employer may find your postings, your girlfriend may not appreciate your honesty about her...

You don't use a pseudonym- maybe you should so that you can carry on being open?

Yes, she'd be fine with it.

We are both very anti-stigma when it comes to mental health.

As for employers, if anyone found my posts and decided they didn't want to employ me it's probably not the kind of place I want to work and I'd consider it a lucky escape.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 9:54]

TWTD never forgets…

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 11:17 - Jul 28 with 7602 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 09:52 - Jul 28 by monytowbray

Yes, she'd be fine with it.

We are both very anti-stigma when it comes to mental health.

As for employers, if anyone found my posts and decided they didn't want to employ me it's probably not the kind of place I want to work and I'd consider it a lucky escape.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 9:54]

If they don't allow shagging in the public disabled toilets in the lunch hour, its not the place you'd want to work..

;)

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 11:25 - Jul 28 with 7581 viewsmonytowbray

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 11:17 - Jul 28 by The_Romford_Blue

If they don't allow shagging in the public disabled toilets in the lunch hour, its not the place you'd want to work..

;)

Luckily I'm no longer 16 and looking for work in fast food restaurants!

TWTD never forgets…

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 11:32 - Jul 28 with 7563 viewsLord_Lucan

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 09:43 - Jul 28 by ArnieM

What are your views on citralipam? I know a few people who have been on it and I can't say it helped them in any way. I was on it myself a few years back for a short time and it screwed my brain up. At one point I kept collapsing at the bar of my local, not because I was drunk either. I would be right as rain one minute, chewing the fat and talking sh1te and the next my head would hit the bar and zzzzzzzzzz.

They actually held a staff meeting to decide how to tackle this.

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 11:37 - Jul 28 with 7545 viewsblue_oyster

I heard an amazing fact today. Apparently 25% of women are currently on on 09:34 - Jul 28 by The_Romford_Blue

I didn't understand what you was saying

I still don't.

'What you *were* saying'. I can't imagine why.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024