Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing 21:45 - Jul 27 with 2413 viewsLord_Lucan

Slam dunk for me. George Michael. I couldn't stand him for some reason, turns out he was quite simply an amazing man.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 21:49 - Jul 27 with 2377 viewsbluelagos

Gary Lineker.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 21:58 - Jul 27 with 2335 viewsLord_Lucan

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 21:49 - Jul 27 by bluelagos

Gary Lineker.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:04 - Jul 27 with 2320 viewsgtsb1966

That's actually a hard question to answer but swap dicks and amazing around and you can have hundreds of answers.
People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:06 - Jul 27 with 2309 viewsstickymockwell

My best mate
Couldn't stand him when we were at middle school

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:21 - Jul 27 with 2236 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lord Lucan
People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:25 - Jul 27 with 2216 viewsLord_Lucan

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:21 - Jul 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lord Lucan

Ha. Only because I got stroppy in the pub with you after I thought DF had nicked my fags.

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:30 - Jul 27 with 2197 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:25 - Jul 27 by Lord_Lucan

Ha. Only because I got stroppy in the pub with you after I thought DF had nicked my fags.

Yep, first time I knew you. It was Norwich day though so you get a pass, there is always something in the air on such occasions.
People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:38 - Jul 27 with 2179 viewsLord_Lucan

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:30 - Jul 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yep, first time I knew you. It was Norwich day though so you get a pass, there is always something in the air on such occasions.

A pass? You are actually giving me a pass?

Login to get fewer ads

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 23:02 - Jul 27 with 2127 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

People that you thought were dicks but turned out to be amazing on 22:38 - Jul 27 by Lord_Lucan

A pass? You are actually giving me a pass?

Yes, a pass for your bad behavior.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024