Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... 11:30 - Jul 28 with 2885 viewshoppy

For all these season previews. Top work from a top man.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 11:31 - Jul 28 with 2858 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Yes well said

Cheers Harry - cracking work

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 12:07 - Jul 28 with 2783 viewshoppy

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 11:31 - Jul 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Yes well said

Cheers Harry - cracking work

As always.

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 12:10 - Jul 28 with 2778 viewsEastTownBlue

I know that the previews have started from the north, is he leaving Millwall to the end for us?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 18:23]
In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 12:17 - Jul 28 with 2749 viewsSuperfrans

Gav needs to give him his own tab on the nav bar - or a section within News.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 12:46 - Jul 28 with 2696 viewshoppy

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 12:17 - Jul 28 by Superfrans

Definitely.

I would give him two, in a similar way to the Fixtures has two pull downs - 2017/18 fixtures and Pre-season fixtures.

We could have "Previews" which then has a choice of "Season Previews" and "Match Previews"... the Season previews could make for interesting reading later on in the season, given how things have a habit of changing somewhat - to see which were wildly optimistic of their chances, or massively underexpecting, or who had got it about right.

Gav - is this a possibility?

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 13:05 - Jul 28 with 2660 viewshype313

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 12:46 - Jul 28 by hoppy

Definitely.

I would give him two, in a similar way to the Fixtures has two pull downs - 2017/18 fixtures and Pre-season fixtures.

We could have "Previews" which then has a choice of "Season Previews" and "Match Previews"... the Season previews could make for interesting reading later on in the season, given how things have a habit of changing somewhat - to see which were wildly optimistic of their chances, or massively underexpecting, or who had got it about right.

Well there is a space now the 2014 World Cup tab has gone.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 13:19 - Jul 28 with 2640 viewshoppy

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 13:05 - Jul 28 by hype313

Well there is a space now the 2014 World Cup tab has gone.

I miss the 2014 World Cup tab.

I miss Tabby.

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 13:47 - Jul 28 with 2588 viewshype313

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 13:19 - Jul 28 by hoppy

I miss the 2014 World Cup tab.

I miss Tabby.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 13:57 - Jul 28 with 2572 viewsGavTWTD

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 12:46 - Jul 28 by hoppy

Definitely.

Yes I had planned to do something in the next update. A "Features" section which will include all Harry's work and the Ex-Files from Blair.

No, the next update isn't imminent, but is being worked on.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 13:59 - Jul 28 with 2562 viewsHullblue

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 13:57 - Jul 28 by GavTWTD

Yes I had planned to do something in the next update. A "Features" section which will include all Harry's work and the Ex-Files from Blair.

Are there any more Ex-Files in the pipeline? They were excellent too.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 14:14 - Jul 28 with 2536 viewshoppy

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 13:57 - Jul 28 by GavTWTD

Is it at "TWTD Understands..." level yet?

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 19:17 - Jul 28 with 2424 viewsCoco

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 12:17 - Jul 28 by Superfrans

I'd definitely give him one!

Amazing effort HfB and very much appreciated.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

In appreciation of the marvellously busy **** that is HarryfromBath... on 20:11 - Jul 28 with 2353 viewswkj

Will there still be 25 posts per page still... or... are we going to have to protest again?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024