Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) 15:47 - Jul 29 with 1482 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:08 - Jul 29 with 1437 viewsNewcyBlue

Because you set up a stall offering food you had cooked?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:13 - Jul 29 with 1429 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't see your reply newcy

Truly impaired.

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:21 - Jul 29 with 1401 viewsNewcyBlue

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:13 - Jul 29 by J2BLUE

Can't see your reply newcy

Why did you just PM me saying you are "pretending to have me on your div list" and that anyone that up arrows my post must be the most stupid people on the forum?

That's not cool J2. And no, I don't want photos of your sausage, I've seen what you have done to your eggs!

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:29 - Jul 29 with 1391 viewsJ2BLUE

Still can't see your replies.

Truly impaired.

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:38 - Jul 29 with 1365 viewsNewcyBlue

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:29 - Jul 29 by J2BLUE

Still can't see your replies.

Since my post about popping down South this weekend all you have done is PM me asking what hotel I am staying in.... I'm not interested mate. Cheers though.

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:43 - Jul 29 with 1352 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't see your replies. PM me if you don't believe me.

Truly impaired.

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:46 - Jul 29 with 1326 viewsNewcyBlue

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:43 - Jul 29 by J2BLUE

Can't see your replies. PM me if you don't believe me.

Why did you just PM me saying "pretend to be offended"?

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:47 - Jul 29 with 1326 viewsStokieBlue

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:46 - Jul 29 by NewcyBlue

Why did you just PM me saying "pretend to be offended"?

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/search/results?location=Ipswich&lat=&long=&action=a

35 quid a night apparently.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:50 - Jul 29 with 1309 viewsNewcyBlue

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:47 - Jul 29 by StokieBlue

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/search/results?location=Ipswich&lat=&long=&action=a

35 quid a night apparently.

SB

Ha cheers Stokie. Got somewhere sorted for a couple of nights that I am down.

The Travelodge down by the waterfront really isn't so bad. Surprisingly. Premier Inn isn't bad either.

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:56 - Jul 29 with 1293 viewsStokieBlue

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:50 - Jul 29 by NewcyBlue

Ha cheers Stokie. Got somewhere sorted for a couple of nights that I am down.

The Travelodge down by the waterfront really isn't so bad. Surprisingly. Premier Inn isn't bad either.

Wasn't quite what I meant :).

Enjoy your trip down.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:58 - Jul 29 with 1285 viewsNewcyBlue

Now we know why the samaritans were at the open day... (n/t) on 16:56 - Jul 29 by StokieBlue

Wasn't quite what I meant :).

Enjoy your trip down.

SB

Oh I see. That's quite flattering too mate but I'm not really into that sort of stuff. Perhaps message J2?

Cheers, it will be the only chance I get down this leave, no chance of any games for me, which currently looks like a blessing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024