Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just read Harry's report on Cardiff 12:33 - Jul 31 with 2695 viewsReuser_is_God

Noted that Colin said that Craig Noone needs a move, would be a good one for us.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 12:33 - Jul 31 with 2686 viewsKieran_Knows

Always thought that too. Presume he's on a big contract there, otherwise i'm sure he would have moved elsewhere by now.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 12:34 - Jul 31 with 2683 viewsDennyx4

You would then get the headline "Evans signs Noone"
Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 12:40 - Jul 31 with 2653 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Agree

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 12:46 - Jul 31 with 2636 viewsIllinoisblue

maybe I'm imagining it, but it seems most fans of other teams seem to be optimistic and happy about the season ahead. Are there are any other fans as downbeat as us?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 13:08 - Jul 31 with 2588 viewsHarryfromBath

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 12:46 - Jul 31 by Illinoisblue

maybe I'm imagining it, but it seems most fans of other teams seem to be optimistic and happy about the season ahead. Are there are any other fans as downbeat as us?

I have been digging on QPR's forum this morning and they are in a pretty despondent mood. The consensus is that they will be relegated if Holloway isn't sacked early in the campaign.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 13:11 - Jul 31 with 2574 viewsStuartBrett8

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 12:34 - Jul 31 by Dennyx4

You would then get the headline "Evans signs Noone"

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 13:14 - Jul 31 with 2560 viewsReuser_is_God

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 12:46 - Jul 31 by Illinoisblue

I've only read the ones today in fairness (sorry Harry!) but yeah, everyone else seems positive!

Evans out

I had a look at their squad the other day..... on 13:15 - Jul 31 with 2560 viewsBloots

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 13:08 - Jul 31 by HarryfromBath

I have been digging on QPR's forum this morning and they are in a pretty despondent mood. The consensus is that they will be relegated if Holloway isn't sacked early in the campaign.

....it's far weaker than ours and Holloway has already come out swinging at the concerns the fans are raising.

It's not going to end well.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 13:16 - Jul 31 with 2548 viewsKieran_Knows

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 13:14 - Jul 31 by Reuser_is_God

I've only read the ones today in fairness (sorry Harry!) but yeah, everyone else seems positive!

Helps when you've got an owner who sticks his hand in his pocket and backs the manager.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 13:18 - Jul 31 with 2541 viewsReuser_is_God

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 13:16 - Jul 31 by Kieran_Knows

Helps when you've got an owner who sticks his hand in his pocket and backs the manager.

Come on, he has spent close to £2m & the wage bill has (apparently) gone up!

Evans out

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 15:45 - Jul 31 with 2401 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 13:18 - Jul 31 by Reuser_is_God

Come on, he has spent close to £2m & the wage bill has (apparently) gone up!

I'm hoping that's sarcasm

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 16:04 - Jul 31 with 2379 viewsMullet

Agree, noticed this wen digging about for potential loans but can only assume he's on a contract he's not really worth.

I'd actually appreciate having AMN or Jordan Graham back too looking at how both have kicked on since, but neither are realistic.

Williams signed an extension at Palace until 2019, what are the odds on us getting him for a 5th and maybe even 6th and final time?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 16:25 - Jul 31 with 2358 viewsLuk38644

Just read Harry's report on Cardiff on 16:04 - Jul 31 by Mullet

Agree, noticed this wen digging about for potential loans but can only assume he's on a contract he's not really worth.

I'd actually appreciate having AMN or Jordan Graham back too looking at how both have kicked on since, but neither are realistic.

Williams signed an extension at Palace until 2019, what are the odds on us getting him for a 5th and maybe even 6th and final time?

I would love it if we got Jordan Graham back especially considering we lack depth out wide.

Direct, fast, skillful and isn't wanted at Wolves plus has been here before under Mick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024