Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When was the last time Town got thrashed pre-season by a lower division team ? 13:38 - Jul 31 with 1409 viewsFenboyBlue

Just asking..
When was the last time Town got thrashed pre-season by a lower division team ? on 13:44 - Jul 31 with 1385 viewsPJH

Not sure but I think it might have been last Saturday.
When was the last time Town got thrashed pre-season by a lower division team ? on 14:28 - Jul 31 with 1295 viewsEatonBlue

14th August 1965 - Brentford 4 Ipswich 1
When was the last time Town got thrashed pre-season by a lower division team ? on 14:37 - Jul 31 with 1272 viewsFtnfwest

Yes we normally make sure it's during the season
When was the last time Town got thrashed pre-season by a lower division team ? on 14:44 - Jul 31 with 1256 viewsFenboyBlue

When was the last time Town got thrashed pre-season by a lower division team ? on 14:28 - Jul 31 by EatonBlue

14th August 1965 - Brentford 4 Ipswich 1

1965 ?! Is it really ?
Jesus Christ on a cross on a push bike.
If ever there was a season to say at the start: "I've got a bad feeling about this", then it's this 'un.
When was the last time Town got thrashed pre-season by a lower division team ? on 15:00 - Jul 31 with 1216 viewsTheBlueBarca

When was the last time Town got thrashed pre-season by a lower division team ? on 14:44 - Jul 31 by FenboyBlue

1965 ?! Is it really ?
Jesus Christ on a cross on a push bike.
If ever there was a season to say at the start: "I've got a bad feeling about this", then it's this 'un.

We've just had our lowest finish in nearly 60 years, 4 points off relegation, no strengthening in the summer just wage bill reductions and people are only just now "concerned"!?

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024