Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Goal Vote 10:32 - Aug 1 with 1664 viewsKropotkin123

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710224

Apparently there is a vote going on each day until the start of the season. With Beckham currently in the lead in this section and Yeboah just behind my question is, is Beckham's goal really that good? I had Yeboah first and Beckham in 4th or 5th. It was good vision and a good shot, but a big part of the goal was the keeper's mistake and there is no challenge on him. Where a the others and particularly Yeboah's who is going to stop that? And there is people obviously impacting the build up to their shots.

So, am I missing something or is it better than the others?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 10:37]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

BBC Goal Vote on 10:57 - Aug 1 with 1614 viewsvilanovablue

Bergkamp goal against Leicester (I think?) and too many Le Tissier strikes to mention...
BBC Goal Vote on 11:18 - Aug 1 with 1581 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Bergkamp against Newcastle is probably the best goal (imo) as the control, strength and finish was something to behold.

I would also add in Shearers volley (against Everton?) and pretty much any goal from Thierry Henry, particularly his back to goal control flick and volley into the far top corner (against United?) as his best.
BBC Goal Vote on 11:30 - Aug 1 with 1563 viewsSW6Tractor

BBC Goal Vote on 10:57 - Aug 1 by vilanovablue

Bergkamp goal against Leicester (I think?) and too many Le Tissier strikes to mention...

This vote is for 1992-97, so I imagine there will be a flurry of Bergkamp/Henry highlights to come
BBC Goal Vote on 11:56 - Aug 1 with 1535 viewsLuk38644

BBC Goal Vote on 10:57 - Aug 1 by vilanovablue

How Le Tissier only got 8 England caps I'll never know, the bloke was a magician.

That Yeboah goal is something special though.
BBC Goal Vote on 12:46 - Aug 1 with 1494 viewsblustutu

3 out of those 5 are against Wimbledon so shouldn't really count.
BBC Goal Vote on 13:20 - Aug 1 with 1457 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

They've got the wrong Yeboah goal too...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024