Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow 14:42 - Aug 1 with 4392 viewstraktorbojz

Anyone got any ideas about how this works and blah blah?

long gone but forever blue

Ifollow on 15:08 - Aug 1 with 4375 viewsIllinoisblue

are you overseas? It's going to be one camera angle and Radio Suffolk comms. All for about $3 a game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ifollow on 15:14 - Aug 1 with 4353 viewswkj

Ifollow on 15:08 - Aug 1 by Illinoisblue

are you overseas? It's going to be one camera angle and Radio Suffolk comms. All for about $3 a game.

I get the feeling it will be the same camera feed that they play at portman road in the vestibules - if so I would have killed to have had this service when I lived in the states.

There are a few games you wont get live because they have been sold to foreign broadcasters -

Sat 30th Sep v Bristol City is one of them for the first couple of months, and no cup games will be shown on Ifollow - which isn't really too much of a loss as we don't participate in cup games

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ifollow on 13:40 - Aug 8 with 4245 viewstraktorbojz

Ifollow on 15:08 - Aug 1 by Illinoisblue

Thank you kind sir, but was sort of looking for an underground version as i live in Croatia.... and i'm skint.

Ifollow on 13:41 - Aug 8 with 4241 viewstraktorbojz

Ifollow on 15:14 - Aug 1 by wkj

I get the feeling it will be the same camera feed that they play at portman road in the vestibules - if so I would have killed to have had this service when I lived in the states.

There are a few games you wont get live because they have been sold to foreign broadcasters -

Sat 30th Sep v Bristol City is one of them for the first couple of months, and no cup games will be shown on Ifollow - which isn't really too much of a loss as we don't participate in cup games

thank you wkj, so i guess your back in blighty then?

Ifollow on 14:50 - Aug 8 with 4199 viewsBLUEBEAT

I suppose if you had a contact outside the UK who could register/pay, you could then use the service via an APN....

Poll: W or W

Ifollow on 19:06 - Aug 8 with 4113 viewsBLUEBEAT

Ifollow on 14:50 - Aug 8 by BLUEBEAT

I suppose if you had a contact outside the UK who could register/pay, you could then use the service via an APN....

Am I correct with this assumption?

Poll: W or W

Ifollow on 19:25 - Aug 8 with 4089 viewscazzyitfc

so for us uk subscribers in the cold North East, is there match commentary on ifollow tonight? because I cant find it and I'm sure radio suffolk will no doubt rudley turn off very soon for those outside the area
Ifollow on 19:38 - Aug 8 with 4077 viewsBurwell_Blue

Ifollow on 19:06 - Aug 8 by BLUEBEAT

Am I correct with this assumption?

No. You don't need to be outside the UK.

Just download Opera, turn on the VPN and register to watch matches
Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow on 19:40 - Aug 8 with 4069 viewsBluebell

Ifollow on 19:25 - Aug 8 by cazzyitfc

so for us uk subscribers in the cold North East, is there match commentary on ifollow tonight? because I cant find it and I'm sure radio suffolk will no doubt rudley turn off very soon for those outside the area

I can't get it either Mullet.
Ifollow on 19:45 - Aug 8 with 4055 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Ifollow on 19:40 - Aug 8 by Bluebell

I can't get it either Mullet.

Working okay for me in the cold North East - website is a mess - but commentary working grand!
Ifollow on 19:58 - Aug 8 with 4035 viewscazzyitfc

Ifollow on 19:45 - Aug 8 by BudapestByBlimp

Working okay for me in the cold North East - website is a mess - but commentary working grand!

Ive managed to get it on my phone via the app, but cant see it a link on desktop for audio commentary , which is preferred due to my fancy speakers :(
Ifollow on 19:59 - Aug 8 with 4033 viewstractorian

Ifollow on 19:58 - Aug 8 by cazzyitfc

Ive managed to get it on my phone via the app, but cant see it a link on desktop for audio commentary , which is preferred due to my fancy speakers :(

Go into iFollow, then Preview and click on loudspeaker.
Ifollow on 20:05 - Aug 8 with 4024 viewscazzyitfc

Ifollow on 19:59 - Aug 8 by tractorian

Only thing I have is videos can't see anything that says preview or a loudspeaker,even double checked subscription. Think I'll give up for tonight and make do with mobile.
Ifollow on 20:12 - Aug 8 with 3999 viewsbluelou

Ifollow on 19:59 - Aug 8 by tractorian

WHere can you do this on the website?

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Ifollow on 20:13 - Aug 8 with 3996 viewstractorian

Ifollow on 20:05 - Aug 8 by cazzyitfc

Only thing I have is videos can't see anything that says preview or a loudspeaker,even double checked subscription. Think I'll give up for tonight and make do with mobile.

Firstly, Sign In, then Matches, then Fixture List, then Luton game, then Preview (under Live on iFollow), then loudspeaker top left.
Ifollow on 20:15 - Aug 8 with 3991 viewsbluelou

Ifollow on 20:13 - Aug 8 by tractorian

Firstly, Sign In, then Matches, then Fixture List, then Luton game, then Preview (under Live on iFollow), then loudspeaker top left.

That's got to be the least intuitive website ever

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Ifollow on 20:19 - Aug 8 with 3978 viewstractorian

Ifollow on 20:15 - Aug 8 by bluelou

That's got to be the least intuitive website ever

Don't worry, it will change again for Saturday!!
Ifollow on 20:44 - Aug 8 with 3946 viewscazzyitfc

Ifollow on 20:13 - Aug 8 by tractorian

Thank you tractorian, silly me assumed it would be on ifollow. got there in the end. Cheers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024