Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many games will McCarthy get... 15:23 - Aug 1 with 8306 viewsblueblood66

before Evans sacks him?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 15:23]
How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:24 - Aug 1 with 6957 viewsKieran_Knows

46 (48 if you include the first round exits in the League and FA Cups).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:25 - Aug 1 with 6949 viewstextbackup

Whole fcking season regardless of how sht we are

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:25 - Aug 1 with 6941 viewswkj

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:25 - Aug 1 by textbackup

and beyond as im sure he will get a new contract around renewal time to entice more people to get STs

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:41 - Aug 1 with 6885 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:24 - Aug 1 by Kieran_Knows

46 (48 if you include the first round exits in the League and FA Cups).

I don't think he will go anywhere unless we are rock bottom.

Give him a chance until Christmas and see how the new players bed in, hopefully a change of style will help upturn our fortunes from last season's mess.

Don't forget he has the option of a new 2 year deal, when his current contract runs out.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:48 - Aug 1 with 6861 viewsblueblood66

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:41 - Aug 1 by BullardsMagicMullet

Give him a chance until Christmas and see how the new players bed in, hopefully a change of style will help upturn our fortunes from last season's mess.

Don't forget he has the option of a new 2 year deal, when his current contract runs out.

how utterly depressing
How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:49 - Aug 1 with 6858 viewsblueblood66

change of style!
hahahahahahahaha
How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:50 - Aug 1 with 6848 viewschicoazul

I think the club have the option, not him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:51 - Aug 1 with 6833 viewsbrazil1982

All season unless we're in real trouble in December.

I think he'll get a new contract, too.
Login to get fewer ads

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:59 - Aug 1 with 6787 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:49 - Aug 1 by blueblood66

change of style!
hahahahahahahaha

The change of style might be the back four taking two touches, before hoofing it up the pitch.

HOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

How many games will McCarthy get... on 16:10 - Aug 1 with 6752 viewsNorthern_Blue81

He is not going to go anywhere. We will finish above relegation, there will be some dreadful games mixed in with the odd pleasing victory.

I suggest for this season to enjoy the beer and the day out and anything else is a bonus.

We need to get realistic as supporters, that this is simply what it is UNTIL there are wholesale changes.
How many games will McCarthy get... on 18:26 - Aug 1 with 6640 viewsjas0999

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:25 - Aug 1 by textbackup

This.
How many games will McCarthy get... on 18:28 - Aug 1 with 6630 viewsWestSussexBlue

There aren't that many new players to bed in though.
How many games will McCarthy get... on 18:32 - Aug 1 with 6616 viewsITFC_Forever

Too many.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How many games will McCarthy get... on 18:35 - Aug 1 with 6605 viewsSomethingBlue

A shocking start and I think he'd probably walk. But you're not hoping for that ... are you?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

How many games will McCarthy get... on 02:36 - Aug 2 with 6402 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Marcus Evans must be one of the most inefficient businessmen the world can offer. Most figures of authority possess a degree of ruthlessness but our owner is without a spine, totally devoid of testicular fortitude when making important decisions - and undertaking any action.

Say the team finds itself within the relegation zone by turn of year that may just be enough for Evans to act and react accordingly but as others have put it, he'll merely sit idly by and turn a blind eye as the club deteriorates further.

It's a mess it really is. McCarthy's too goddamn obstinate to walk away or seems intent in waiting for an eventual paycheck, and the owner either isn't aware of the continuation damage of it all - or doesn't want to know.

Yes the new season is almost upon us once again and Yes I'll continue to follow the team and give opinion on individual games and fixtures from what I can ascertain, but bottom line the two aforementinoed names are spoiling considerably any enjoyment that the club could realistically provide.
How many games will McCarthy get... on 05:05 - Aug 2 with 6373 viewsBenters

Evans wont sack him he doesnt want to pay him off.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

How many games will McCarthy get... on 05:54 - Aug 2 with 6351 viewsbrogansnose

How many games will McCarthy get... on 05:05 - Aug 2 by Benters

Evans wont sack him he doesnt want to pay him off.

What you're saying plus Mick is the safest bet to keep Towen in this division which is all Evans seems bothered about concerning his 'hobby'.
How many games will McCarthy get... on 06:33 - Aug 2 with 6316 viewsBenters

How many games will McCarthy get... on 05:54 - Aug 2 by brogansnose

What you're saying plus Mick is the safest bet to keep Towen in this division which is all Evans seems bothered about concerning his 'hobby'.

That my friend shows the lack of ambition we have had since Evans has turned up.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

How many games will McCarthy get... on 07:54 - Aug 2 with 6238 viewsTractorWood

How many games will McCarthy get... on 05:54 - Aug 2 by brogansnose

How MM made it through the latter stages of last season without getting sacked was nothing short of a miracle. I think Evans will only sack if we are cut adrift at the bottom.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

How many games will McCarthy get... on 08:07 - Aug 2 with 6214 viewsRadlett_blue

How many games will McCarthy get... on 07:54 - Aug 2 by TractorWood

How MM made it through the latter stages of last season without getting sacked was nothing short of a miracle. I think Evans will only sack if we are cut adrift at the bottom.

Evans doesn't want to "invest" (read lose) the amount of money it realistically takes to make us competitive in this league. The signings of the likes of Huws show that Evans seems willing to loosen the purse strings slightly - he probably realises we need a better squad to ensure survival. Mick is an effective enough manager at this level to keep us in the division, which is what Evans wants until he gets an offer he deems acceptable for Town. So Mick will stay unless it looks like we're going down.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

How many games will McCarthy get... on 08:23 - Aug 2 with 6186 viewsitfcjoe

How many more threads are we going to get from you about Mick McCarthy?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How many games will McCarthy get... on 08:46 - Aug 2 with 6125 viewsBluebell

How many games will McCarthy get... on 08:23 - Aug 2 by itfcjoe

How many more threads are we going to get from you about Mick McCarthy?

I have just read his posting history and you are right.

I have a feeling he doesn't like Mick McCarthy.
How many games will McCarthy get... on 09:02 - Aug 2 with 6076 views26_Paz

How many games will McCarthy get... on 15:50 - Aug 1 by chicoazul

I think the club have the option, not him.

I think they do ... imagine what this board will be like if we have another season like last season and the club take up said option ... lol

The Paz Man

How many games will McCarthy get... on 09:03 - Aug 2 with 6074 viewsmuccletonjoe

We will be bottom by sept or very close. Evans wont sack him , perhaps he wont sack him if we stay bottom all season. Fairly obvious now even to those who have doubted in the past that evans dosnt give two hoots about itfc as long as its non profitable.
How many games will McCarthy get... on 09:15 - Aug 2 with 6043 viewsdirtyboy

How many games will McCarthy get... on 06:33 - Aug 2 by Benters

That my friend shows the lack of ambition we have had since Evans has turned up.

That's probably quite unfair to be honest, when Evans turned up he backed Keane quite heavily, I don't think anyone can deny that can they?

You have to learn from mistakes and as a businessman, you don't make them twice.

You also have to work within an affordable budget, that's where we are at the moment, sitting within Evan's affordable budget, which sadly, as is plain to see, isn't going to see us be competitive bar a little luck with the acedemy and the odd signing and loan.

Line those stars up and we'll be okay, otherwise, it's just going to be a long hard slog for another generation at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024