Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People supporting the old dinosaur 15:56 - Aug 1 with 17728 viewsblueblood66

are part of the problem, have you no ambition for the club to at least be liked again? To be peoples 'other team' like we were for years because of the way we used to play football, come hell or highwater? I guess a lot of you are not old enough to remember this but its how it was even up and including Jims time. I never thought I would see the day when Brentford were the benchmark for a good mid table football team, playing with expression and a try and win attitude. Until he is gone, we are doomed to pragmatism and a 'dont lose' mentality, he will never change, ever. Sadly me an thousands of others wont truly feel the love again until he is gone and we have a football manager once again, someone who prefers technical ability and expression over defensive self preservation.
People supporting the old dinosaur on 09:45 - Aug 4 with 803 viewsdirtyboy

People supporting the old dinosaur on 09:17 - Aug 4 by pennblue

t's not really Marcus Evans fault that he doesn't want to compete with that.

I disagree. If Evans does not want to compete with that, then he should get some more investment, or sell up.

Easier said than done.

Investors need to see a clear route for their invested money to give a return before even contemplating throwing millions into it, ITFC is a long long way from that.
People supporting the old dinosaur on 23:03 - Aug 19 with 742 viewsMaySixth

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024