Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance 20:46 - Aug 1 with 14438 viewsMeadowlark

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cancel his plans to broadcast his Outdoor TV channel in the UK. Britain is a nature of animal lovers — we don’t want a channel showing horrific videos of animals being killed for ‘fun’.
https://e-activist.com/page/12391/petition/1?ea.url.id=997273&forwarded=true
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 20:51]
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:16 - Aug 1 with 7085 viewsstickymockwell

Done

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:21 - Aug 1 with 7068 viewsgordon

Have done.
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:27 - Aug 1 with 7031 viewsMJallday

a thread about animals being killed. what could possibly go wrong?

signed btw

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:31 - Aug 1 with 7011 viewsgtsb1966

Done. Saw this earlier today. You've got to be one sick c*** to want to subscribe to this and one evil c*** to be a contributor to the station.
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:40 - Aug 1 with 6964 viewsLord_Lucan

Tick

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:46 - Aug 1 with 6940 viewsnorth_stand77

Done.
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:47 - Aug 1 with 6930 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm not sure whether to sign it. I'm absolutely against it but not sure I want any part of trying to force views on others. Perhaps this should just come down to supply and demand and hope that it fails miserably and costs him a fortune.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:54 - Aug 1 with 6890 viewsgtsb1966

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:47 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

I'm not sure whether to sign it. I'm absolutely against it but not sure I want any part of trying to force views on others. Perhaps this should just come down to supply and demand and hope that it fails miserably and costs him a fortune.

Cost him a fortune hahahahaha.. you do realise how much he is worth.
Login to get fewer ads

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:59 - Aug 1 with 6851 viewsJ2BLUE

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:54 - Aug 1 by gtsb1966

Cost him a fortune hahahahaha.. you do realise how much he is worth.

Yes. It would still be nice if it was a losing venture.

Truly impaired.

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:04 - Aug 1 with 6841 viewsgtsb1966

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 21:59 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

Yes. It would still be nice if it was a losing venture.

It would be like you or me losing 50p.
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:06 - Aug 1 with 6823 viewsJ2BLUE

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:04 - Aug 1 by gtsb1966

It would be like you or me losing 50p.

As I said, it would still be good if it loses him money. Perhaps he won't think it's such a good idea to bring the channel to other countries.

The less subscribers the better. I won't be signing the petition though.

Truly impaired.

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:07 - Aug 1 with 6822 viewsgtsb1966

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:06 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

As I said, it would still be good if it loses him money. Perhaps he won't think it's such a good idea to bring the channel to other countries.

The less subscribers the better. I won't be signing the petition though.

I'd be surprised if he got a thousand sick bar stewards to sign up.
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:09 - Aug 1 with 6812 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Last time a thread like this was started about hunting, I agreed that it was disgraceful and people compared it with horse racing ffs.

Anyway.. I've signed it.

Killing animals for fun is the lowest of the low imo

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:15 - Aug 1 with 6783 viewsgtsb1966

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:09 - Aug 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Last time a thread like this was started about hunting, I agreed that it was disgraceful and people compared it with horse racing ffs.

Anyway.. I've signed it.

I think you'll find it is the fact that elephants, lions etc are being killed that there is outrage, and rightly so. If it had been foxes and deer etc nobody would care except a few of us.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2017 22:16]
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:15 - Aug 1 with 6779 viewsm14_blue

Done.

Only a proper weirdo would get a kick out of watching something like that.
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:15 - Aug 1 with 6777 viewsJ2BLUE

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:09 - Aug 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Anyway.. I've signed it.

Not looking to attack you mate, just throwing it out there...you said to Callis something alog the lines of 'animals taste good, I like eating them so i'm going to eat them'. Could someone not say 'animals make challenging targets, I like hunting them so i'm going to hunt them?'. They could shoot clay pigeons so there's no reason to kill animals but equally you could eat tofu so the same applies to you.

I'm not sure anyone who signs this petition can say anything next time Callis makes a vegan post.

Truly impaired.

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:22 - Aug 1 with 6732 viewsMarkP1

Done
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:23 - Aug 1 with 6731 viewsgtsb1966

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:15 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

Not looking to attack you mate, just throwing it out there...you said to Callis something alog the lines of 'animals taste good, I like eating them so i'm going to eat them'. Could someone not say 'animals make challenging targets, I like hunting them so i'm going to hunt them?'. They could shoot clay pigeons so there's no reason to kill animals but equally you could eat tofu so the same applies to you.

I'm not sure anyone who signs this petition can say anything next time Callis makes a vegan post.

Absolute bollox. I could raise chickens for their eggs and eat them when they die of old age. Why would I kill a magnificent beast for (a) to make me look a big man or (b) to buy some Chinese medicine to make me look a big man with a two day hard on.
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:24 - Aug 1 with 6722 viewsFixed_It

Done. Thanks for posting this.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:25 - Aug 1 with 6708 viewsJ2BLUE

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:23 - Aug 1 by gtsb1966

Absolute bollox. I could raise chickens for their eggs and eat them when they die of old age. Why would I kill a magnificent beast for (a) to make me look a big man or (b) to buy some Chinese medicine to make me look a big man with a two day hard on.

Callis made the point that people have a disconnect when it comes to meat. I'm simply asking the question.

Do you only eat that die of old age? If so that's great.

Truly impaired.

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:27 - Aug 1 with 6697 viewsFreddies_Ears

Done
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:29 - Aug 1 with 6674 viewsgtsb1966

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:25 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

Callis made the point that people have a disconnect when it comes to meat. I'm simply asking the question.

Do you only eat that die of old age? If so that's great.

Nope..but I could. Describing meat production to killing the last of the elephants on this earth is totally wrong.
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:36 - Aug 1 with 6643 viewsMJallday

Anyway.. I've signed it.

thats not entirely accurate.

they were comparing hunting/animal cruelty to the whipping of horses (rather than horse racing itself) - and there were individuals defending said whipping practice.

incidently i dont believe you can directly compare the two - however i disagree with both.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:36 - Aug 1 with 6643 viewsANNA3ROA

Done........I wish a petition to hunt down stan Kroenke evil person
Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 23:47 - Aug 1 with 6532 viewsRyorry

Please sign the petition calling on Stan Kroenke, owner of Arsenal FC, to cance on 22:36 - Aug 1 by MJallday

thats not entirely accurate.

they were comparing hunting/animal cruelty to the whipping of horses (rather than horse racing itself) - and there were individuals defending said whipping practice.

incidently i dont believe you can directly compare the two - however i disagree with both.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/oct/18/jockeys-whip-didnt-hurt

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024