Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here 12:15 - Aug 4 with 45700 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:25 - Aug 4 with 28119 viewsGavTWTD

Greetings. Press conference should start in 35mins

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:25 - Aug 4 with 28116 viewsMarcus

ok, I'll catch it later :)

Poll: Who should be the next permanent Ipswich manager?
Blog: Far East Anglians

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:26 - Aug 4 with 28116 viewsWellyesyes

Seaons greetings folks
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:26 - Aug 4 with 28115 viewsGavTWTD

All comments in the chatroom will be repeated on the forum

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:31 - Aug 4 with 28093 viewsGavTWTD

Hard to make predictions until we know the scope of the injurey problems. MM will tell us shortly, all being well!

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:31 - Aug 4 with 28092 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is different. Good stuff gavla

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:31 - Aug 4 with 28093 viewsGavTWTD

Perhaps I should add a spellcheck

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:31 - Aug 4 with 28092 viewsGavTWTD

Thanks

Login to get fewer ads

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:41 - Aug 4 with 28046 viewsAndrewPC

Congrats to TWTD for a new service

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:43 - Aug 4 with 28042 viewsGavTWTD

Let's see if it works first. It should do, hence the testing over the last couple of days.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:44 - Aug 4 with 28041 viewsGavTWTD

It'll all go horribly wrong if Phil records it in portrait.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:45 - Aug 4 with 28039 viewsChateauWines

How exciting

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:46 - Aug 4 with 28036 viewsSitfcB

Good luck to Phil then ha! Let's hope it all goes right...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:46 - Aug 4 with 28036 viewsChateauWines

GM Hopkins

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:47 - Aug 4 with 28034 viewsAndrewPC

So is this a "friendly user" launch or the real deal ?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:48 - Aug 4 with 28029 viewsLimitlessBlue

GOAL!!!!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:48 - Aug 4 with 28026 viewsLimitlessBlue

1-0 Sears

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:49 - Aug 4 with 28025 viewsGavTWTD

This is going to be live from 1pm. The press will have a chat with Mick and then the camera will be turned on.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:49 - Aug 4 with 28025 viewsSitfcB

...hopefully

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:50 - Aug 4 with 28022 viewsGavTWTD

Indeed

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:50 - Aug 4 with 28016 viewsTotalBlue

so they dont want us to hear the press questions. Kids are playing up anyway to get this full screen fullscreen mick should be enough to scare them lol
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:51 - Aug 4 with 28016 viewsAndrewPC

Is Phil going to interview MM once camera goes live or is it a free for all of all the media pack ?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:51 - Aug 4 with 28016 viewsGavTWTD

If you don't want to see the chat, you can go full screen once we're streaming

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:51 - Aug 4 with 28016 viewsbluehook

The test card should have Phil in a girl's wig holding chalk on a blackboard ideally.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:51 - Aug 4 with 28012 viewsTotalBlue

bluehook ow thats a better way to scare the kids
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024