Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here 12:15 - Aug 4 with 45954 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 4 with 1766 viewsGavTWTD

No problem. We'll look into the volume and muting problems. Hopefully will be a regular occurrance

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 4 with 1766 viewsRIPbobby

Yeah, he is honest and realistic. Sounds like Suffolk is rubbing off on him.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 4 with 1764 viewsnysully

Spiky early
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 4 with 1764 viewsLimitlessBlue

scared of phil and the army of fans controlled by TWTD

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 4 with 1764 viewsKieran_Knows

Think we'll need to send Gav along next time though, you've rather upset MM, Phil!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 4 with 1761 viewsHeathlander

Philadelphia not teachers pet
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 4 with 1760 viewsOld_Git

Gav, will you re-run a complete copy of the conference, if you are able to do that ?

I am padding quickly towards certain death.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 4 with 1757 viewsStevieWhitton

Didn't realise Bru was the only player who could be regarded as "the same old, same old". Skuse, Knudsen in saturday starting XI? "Same old, same old"
Login to get fewer ads

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 4 with 1757 viewsStevieWhitton

Didn't realise Bru was the only player who could be regarded as "the same old, same old". Skuse, Knudsen in saturday starting XI? "Same old, same old"
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 4 with 1756 viewsHeathlander

Phil not Philadelphia
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 4 with 1756 viewsStevieWhitton

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 4 with 1756 viewsAndrewPC

Gav great stuff just need to sort out the sound quality and get Phil to ask questions that test MM without giving him the "hump"

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 4 with 1756 viewsGavTWTD

Yes OG. We should have that on the site permanently

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 4 with 1756 viewsAndrewPC

Gav great stuff just need to sort out the sound quality and get Phil to ask questions that test MM without giving him the "hump"

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 4 with 1757 viewsAndrewPC

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 4 with 1755 viewssnipes

cheers guys for sorting , enjoyed that
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 4 with 1753 viewscommuterblue

Enjoyed that, thanks

Blog: Harry Was Right (Potter, Not the One From Bath). The Only Thing We Should Fear is Fear Itself

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Aug 4 with 1753 viewssnipes

thanks phil , you were pure comedy !!
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Aug 4 with 1737 viewsOld_Git

I perceived a hint that suggested that the shirt of Chambers was in jeopardy which, having attended all the pre-season matches that I have, will not be crazy. I frankly thought that Mick was rude to Phil.

I am padding quickly towards certain death.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 4 with 1661 viewsRyorry

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Aug 4 by GavTWTD

No problem. We'll look into the volume and muting problems. Hopefully will be a regular occurrance

You hope the volume and muting problems will be a regular occurrence? Well that's Mick and Phil both told!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here on 09:17 - Aug 5 with 1578 viewsSitfcB

Ohh now I see what Gav meant by all the comments will appear on the forum as well. #LongThread

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:57 - Aug 5 with 1559 viewsPhilTWTD

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Aug 4 by AndrewPC

Can't promise anything on the latter! Was the sound really a problem? I've listened back on a few devices since and seems fine. My wife said it was OK on her phone live as well. Think Facebook's volume is set v low initially - indeed think they set the embed we used to mute by default for some reason - but was generally OK. Will see what I can do re improving it though. All a bit of a learning curve and we'll do anything we can to improve it as we go along.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024