Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here 12:15 - Aug 4 with 46009 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:52 - Aug 4 with 1066 viewsGavTWTD

It'll be a free for all of all the media to ask Qs to MM

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Aug 4 with 1063 viewsAndrewPC

Almost as exciting as when we first sat round the TV waiting for first colour image broadcasts. Anyone else here remember that ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - Aug 4 with 1063 viewsGavTWTD

Er, no. Sorry Andrew.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:55 - Aug 4 with 1063 viewsbluehook

I expect Dino will be late - a last gasp attempt to get Bunn to drop from the Prem with wages to match.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:55 - Aug 4 with 1063 viewsAndrewPC

Gav, pity you missed it but heho this is now and this is real !

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:55 - Aug 4 with 1062 viewsbluehook

I remember that day Andrew.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Aug 4 with 1062 viewsAndrewPC

Bluehook do you remember Captain Pugwash as well ? Sorry to be "off message" !

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Aug 4 with 1062 viewsHarryfromBath

This is great stuff. I have my cup of tea at the ready- thank you Gav for setting it up.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Login to get fewer ads

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Aug 4 with 1062 viewsBluebell

Sandwich and coffee ready. Bring it on!
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Aug 4 with 1062 viewsbluehook

Certainly do Andrew - and Seaman Stains. 😂
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Aug 4 with 1062 viewsGavTWTD

Pleasure Harry. Glad you've joined us. You can have a brief rest after all the previews you've done. Norwich and Birmingham were long!

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Aug 4 with 1060 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Splendid test card. Just needed a picture of Jimmy Bullard in drag playing noughts and crosses.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Aug 4 with 1059 viewsBluebell

Or Phil.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Aug 4 with 1059 viewsGavTWTD

Bullard will definately not being going on the testcard

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsMaySixth

Is it going to start at 1pm?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsAndrewPC

Indeed Bluehook but innocence prevailed at that time and the Seaman was taken at face value, n' es-ce pas ?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsBluebell

Can we have you and Phil please Gav?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsPremierbluez

Afternoon all. Wonder what Mick has to say
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsPremierbluez

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewscommuterblue

Thanks Gav for arranging. Also Thanks Harry for your excellent previews

Blog: Harry Was Right (Potter, Not the One From Bath). The Only Thing We Should Fear is Fear Itself

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsRIPbobby

Should turn the text around so it puts the last text comment at the top.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

He's probably the only one you'd get in a dress though... unless Phil is game. :)
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsBluebell

Is there an echo in here?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsLimitlessBlue

yes

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024