Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here 12:15 - Aug 4 with 45928 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 905 viewsLimitlessBlue

yes

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 905 viewsLimitlessBlue

yes

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 905 viewstractorboytedwardo19

Is this starting now?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 905 viewsBluebell

Hopefully.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 905 viewssnipes

this is bonkers !!!
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsBluebell

Let's hope Mick turns up.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsGavTWTD

Almost as good as our Mauricio webcam

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsbluehook

It's gone awry!
Login to get fewer ads

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsAndrewPC

HarryfromB I would like to thank you personally for all your posts at TWTD. Always read them and enjoy. Great work, thanks

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsbluehook

Yes cheers Harry.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsNoBru

Why hasn't this started?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsbraveblue

Has it started?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsbraveblue

Has it started?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsLimitlessBlue

Harry, Harry, Harry.....

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 902 viewsBluebell

13.01 - What's occurring?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsGavTWTD

Not yet. There'll be a delay as the press may want to talk first off-cam

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 901 viewssnipes

ME hasnt paid the electric bill , no power in building
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsbluehook

We're waiting for Hyam to get fit.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsRIPbobby

Not sure we need mick in 1080. lol
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsblues1

Looks like McCarthy behind the times as usual.lol
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsGavTWTD

Well, we did have trouble getting the wifi to work yesterday

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsMaySixth

Gav - do you know how long it might be? I've put a meeting on hold :-)

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsEssen_blue

i want to get some food
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsHarryfromBath

Cheers Andrew, bluehook & commuterblue, that's very kind. They are a bit of a labour of love.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsHarryfromBath

Cheers Andrew, bluehook & commuterblue, that's very kind. They are a bit of a labour of love.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024