Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here 12:15 - Aug 4 with 45970 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 930 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

I've heard the press conference has failed to agree terms and is now off to join Burnley.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 930 viewsKorrupt

Zzzzzzzzzzz
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 930 viewsRIPbobby

Personally I think all Mick can say is "most of our newbies are injured/ill and we will have to wait for them before we can judge progress".
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 930 viewscornishnick

(slow handclap)

Poll: Who has the sexiest wife?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 930 viewsHarryfromBath

Tut, tut Bluebell. I have hardly touched my tea. I also have come pineapple slices to keep me going. Just in case there is a long wait.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 930 viewsRIPbobby

Personally I think all Mick can say is "most of our newbies are injured/ill and we will have to wait for them before we can judge progress".
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsbloobloo

Is it working
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsbloobloo

Is it working
Login to get fewer ads

Is it working
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsbluehook

I'd be happy with just the audio - I can't look at MM anymore.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsashp19

let's hope tomorrow's crowd matches this one :-)
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsLimitlessBlue

none of the other streams have started yet, so we ain't missing anything.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsbluearmyboy

Does anyone know if garner is still injured
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsBluebell

This is a bit of an anti-climax.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 929 viewsAndrewPC

NCA, that is hilarious

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 929 viewssnipes

mm is getting his nose powdered by make up , so may taek some time
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 928 viewsGavTWTD

Ah good, thanks limitless

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 928 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is an early preview for tomorrow. Masses wait in anticipation only to be let down with the lack of action and entertainment

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 927 viewsGavTWTD

lol snipes

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 927 viewsBluebell

I was hungry Harry. I missed breakfast.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 922 viewsJordan27

Where is Stuart Watson when you need him?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 921 viewsBluebell

There are other streams?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 4 with 915 viewsGavTWTD

Why would you want other streams?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 4 with 913 viewsSitfcB

Yes BB but they won't be as good as this one

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 4 with 913 viewsAndrewPC

I see this experience as team building amongst ourselves ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024