Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... 20:06 - Aug 4 with 11295 viewsITFC_Cotton

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:07 - Aug 4 with 7367 viewsjpring89

Here we go lets all kick off.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:07 - Aug 4 with 7348 viewsBlueBadger

The 'other' club in for Harry Bunn by BlueBadger 4 Aug 2017 19:50
Assuming, if today's presser is anything to go by, we ever were...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:07 - Aug 4 with 7342 viewsJ2BLUE

Doubt it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:07 - Aug 4 with 7342 viewsStuartBrett8

So many wasted pun's

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:09 - Aug 4 with 7297 viewsBlueBadger

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:07 - Aug 4 by jpring89

Here we go lets all kick off.

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/6/66/Temper-tantrum-o.gif/revis
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 20:13]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:09 - Aug 4 with 7277 viewsSomethingBlue

Did we?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:11 - Aug 4 with 7238 viewsFtnfwest

We already can't compete with the top six in league 1, what's another one?
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:13 - Aug 4 with 7182 views12th_Man

Itfc pissing around as usual

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Login to get fewer ads

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:19 - Aug 4 with 7067 viewspointofblue

More like we couldn't guarantee him first team football so he went somewhere which could, like Ugbo with Barnsley.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:20 - Aug 4 with 7049 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Not sure we have.
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:22 - Aug 4 with 7029 viewsACP84

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:20 - Aug 4 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Not sure we have.

He's an Oldham fan born and bred - can't blame him for wanting to be close to home - good luck to him.
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:24 - Aug 4 with 6991 viewsmrshallisfit

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:09 - Aug 4 by SomethingBlue

Did we?

I wouldn't be surprised.
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 6982 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:22 - Aug 4 by ACP84

He's an Oldham fan born and bred - can't blame him for wanting to be close to home - good luck to him.

Not sure he chose Bury over us, consensus seems to be that we hadn't put a bid in for him.
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:27 - Aug 4 with 6944 viewsSomethingBlue

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:24 - Aug 4 by mrshallisfit

I wouldn't be surprised.

I would.

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:30 - Aug 4 with 6898 viewsbournemouthblue

Looks like Bury have signed quite a few players, have they come into some money?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:44 - Aug 4 with 6745 viewsFreddy

Bit of a blow to lose out to a League 1 club - guess its all about cash
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:46 - Aug 4 with 6732 viewsSuperfrans

Just 25 miles away from Huddersfield, he won't have to move his family, born in Oldham, probably a first choice at Bury.

He's only played (including loans) at Manchester, Huddersfield, Preston, Rochdale, Sheffield, Crewe and Oldham in the past.

Of course he'd go to Bury.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:47 - Aug 4 with 6698 viewsCaptainBirdseye

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:46 - Aug 4 by Superfrans

Just 25 miles away from Huddersfield, he won't have to move his family, born in Oldham, probably a first choice at Bury.

He's only played (including loans) at Manchester, Huddersfield, Preston, Rochdale, Sheffield, Crewe and Oldham in the past.

Of course he'd go to Bury.

Good team Bury with a proud history no shame in losing out to them
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:12 - Aug 4 with 6511 viewsSomethingBlue

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:44 - Aug 4 by Freddy

Bit of a blow to lose out to a League 1 club - guess its all about cash

I always find these "losing out" assumptions so strange. We hardly know a thing that goes on.

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:25 - Aug 4 with 6419 viewsCaptainBirdseye

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:12 - Aug 4 by SomethingBlue

I always find these "losing out" assumptions so strange. We hardly know a thing that goes on.

Realism needs to seep in folks itfc can no longer compete financially with the likes of Middlesbrough/derby etc etc

Bury is the bench mark now
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:27 - Aug 4 with 6409 viewsSuperfrans

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:25 - Aug 4 by CaptainBirdseye

Realism needs to seep in folks itfc can no longer compete financially with the likes of Middlesbrough/derby etc etc

Bury is the bench mark now

What are you on about, man?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:37 - Aug 4 with 6313 viewschambosleftboot

By all accounts Bury are a club on the way up whereas most on the outside see us as a club definitely Don a downward spiral. Put that alongside a 2/3 empty stadium at best alongside the chance to be a top player at Bury (Not just because of the league but because our playing style doesn't tend to result in flourishing attackers) then it's not such a surprise.
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:41 - Aug 4 with 6288 viewswkj

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 20:13 - Aug 4 by 12th_Man

Itfc pissing around as usual

Or rather Mick didn't see the need to bring him in (according to his pre-match presser)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:42 - Aug 4 with 6279 viewsPJH

I am more concerned about Neymar choosing PSG over us.
We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:43 - Aug 4 with 5154 viewswkj

We just lost out to Bury in trying to sign a player.... on 21:42 - Aug 4 by PJH

I am more concerned about Neymar choosing PSG over us.

Especially as Neymar would have paid his own transfer fee! Lack of ambition for sure

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024