Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) 15:48 - Aug 6 with 1856 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 15:50 - Aug 6 with 1848 viewsJ2BLUE

if you and Newcy are waiting for me to react you'll be waiting a long time

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 15:50 - Aug 6 with 1846 viewswkj

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 15:50 - Aug 6 by J2BLUE

... but... you just did

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 15:51 - Aug 6 with 1840 viewsJ2BLUE

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 15:50 - Aug 6 by wkj

... but... you just did

Was just pointing out I had seen it to save you some time.

Truly impaired.

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 16:00 - Aug 6 with 1810 viewsBluebell

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 15:51 - Aug 6 by J2BLUE

Was just pointing out I had seen it to save you some time.

Were you at the game J2?
ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 16:05 - Aug 6 with 1802 viewsJ2BLUE

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 16:00 - Aug 6 by Bluebell

Were you at the game J2?

Nope.

Truly impaired.

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 16:58 - Aug 6 with 1747 viewsjayceee

The extended highlights are 11 mins with commentary.

Feeling a bit duped here for 2 reasons:

No live match commentary. iFollow has this to say about commentary:
"What commentary will be used on iFollow?
Commentary to accompany games on iFollow is managed by EFL clubs. Please contact your club should you have specific questions on your club’s commentary."

So in this case, ITFC did not manage the commentary at all, and I don't think it was a stretch to assume that there would be commentary.

also:

"Can you only watch matches live, or will the footage be available on demand?
Full match footage and highlights will be available on iFollow from midday (GMT) the day after a regular season EFL league match."

They have not uploaded the full match as iFollow have stated.

Have written to ITFC, but not sure what reply to expect.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 16:59]
ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 17:19 - Aug 6 with 1717 viewsNewcyBlue

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 15:50 - Aug 6 by J2BLUE

What do you mean?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 18:08 - Aug 6 with 1642 viewsbunpuff

Yeah i'm a bit pissed the full match is not available yet. That was my afternoon plan instead of mowing the lawn.
Login to get fewer ads

ifollow How long are the extended highlights- are they commentated? (n/t) on 18:32 - Aug 6 with 1613 viewsbunpuff

For anyone interested I just spoke on their text chat and it appears you have to go to the match review page to see the full match:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/201718/august/ipswich-town-vs

I don't know why they don't put it with the other videos... that would make more sense!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024