Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Bully... 08:48 - Aug 7 with 841 viewsLimitlessBlue

I remember one game watching waghorn someone piped up from the Cobbold where I sit "Oi you big Bully" - it was funny being such a polite football name call... think the norf stand oafs where using the chant "you fat bas-tard" but that could have been directed at me

BUT I do think this is the sort of player, that is a bully in games (and with fish n chips) and won't be knocked off the ball, won't be scared to get stuck in and credit to those involved we are bringing players that are going to keep the ball more on the ground in games and also have a bit of strength about them so its positive. Said numerous times last season we needed to man-up a bit and these signings are at least showing that we wil have the stronger players in our team. - he knows where the net is.

Scottish football has been much maligned on here for the quality so we can't go OTT on all the goals scored for Rangers but I would rather someone like him that a non-league player with not much pedigree.

I love you Martyn Waghorn (i think)

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Big Bully... on 10:58 - Aug 7 with 639 viewsSE1blue

The standard of Scottish football is a difficult one.

Out of sheer boredom (am currently recovering from surgery), I watched both the Celtic and Rangers matches this weekend.

Celtic are a good unit with some skilful players but they were playing Hearts, who were woeful. And when I say woeful, I think we could turnover Hearts comfortably. Celtic were having shots for fun at times.

Motherwell gave Rangers more of a match and with better finishing should have taken a point. But even still, I think Rangers would be in our league if competing in England. Probably around the play off positions.

Celtic would be mid-table Premier League.

All IMHO.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 10:59]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024