Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone will be sold 14:16 - Aug 7 with 1068 viewsblueblood66

my gut tells me. McGoldrick, Sears or Bart. Just a feeling I have we don't spend like this and Evans will want to recoup. I hope NOT but just a feeling.

Someone will be sold on 14:18 - Aug 7 with 1043 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It won't be Didz as he's made of glass, Sears hasn't hit form for a coupe of seasons.

To be fair we aren't spending big bucks.

Poll: If MM was offered the ROI job. Do you think he would take it?

Someone will be sold on 14:22 - Aug 7 with 1001 viewsitfcjoe

So because you haven't got anything to moan about after a good win and a good signing you are having to think of some negatives to try and annoy yourself with?

Poll: When do you think Mick will go?
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Someone will be sold on 14:24 - Aug 7 with 949 viewsurbanblue

Nah, spent last season saving up for this eh
Someone will be sold on 14:24 - Aug 7 with 951 viewsclive_baker

Someone will be sold on 14:18 - Aug 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

It won't be Didz as he's made of glass, Sears hasn't hit form for a coupe of seasons.

To be fair we aren't spending big bucks.

I can't see anyone coming in for Sears or McGoldrick for different reasons.

Bart, possibly. If a bigger club comes knocking with a big enough offer. I think it would take something sizeable though.

Poll: Should Britain leave the Eurovision?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Someone will be sold on 14:25 - Aug 7 with 937 viewsMick_Knows

Someone will be sold on 14:24 - Aug 7 by clive_baker

I can't see anyone coming in for Sears or McGoldrick for different reasons.

Bart, possibly. If a bigger club comes knocking with a big enough offer. I think it would take something sizeable though.

As per previous from Phil, it looks like we've set our value for Bart at £5m ... I can't see anyone paying that for him, to be honest.

Poll: If we was given the option to sign 1 of these permanently, who would it be?

Someone will be sold on 14:42 - Aug 7 with 857 viewsBlueBadger

Someone will be sold on 14:22 - Aug 7 by itfcjoe

So because you haven't got anything to moan about after a good win and a good signing you are having to think of some negatives to try and annoy yourself with?

In a similar vein, I'm slightly concerned for the whereabouts of a confused elderly gentleman from the Clacton area, he hasn't been seen since Saturday morning and his family are very worried. Apparently he can be distinguished by his repeated cries of 'balls' or 'rule britannia'.
[Post edited 7 Aug 15:07]

The spokesperson for the regressive left on TWTD.
Poll: what's the worst TWTD thread subject ever?

Someone will be sold on 14:46 - Aug 7 with 817 viewsKeaneish

Pretty sure we don't need to recoup given how much we've made from sales over the past three seasons. Its about time we started to spend a bit of that cash rather than absorb it into running costs.

Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Someone will be sold on 14:50 - Aug 7 with 781 viewsRegencyBlue

Someone will be sold on 14:25 - Aug 7 by Mick_Knows

As per previous from Phil, it looks like we've set our value for Bart at £5m ... I can't see anyone paying that for him, to be honest.

That's a lot of money for a keeper but I can see someone tabling a bid under that amount, just to test the water!
Someone will be sold on 15:20 - Aug 7 with 691 viewsitfcjoe

Someone will be sold on 14:42 - Aug 7 by BlueBadger

In a similar vein, I'm slightly concerned for the whereabouts of a confused elderly gentleman from the Clacton area, he hasn't been seen since Saturday morning and his family are very worried. Apparently he can be distinguished by his repeated cries of 'balls' or 'rule britannia'.
[Post edited 7 Aug 15:07]

I was down arrowed by this mysterious poster this morning so he is still milling about....

Poll: When do you think Mick will go?
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Someone will be sold on 15:24 - Aug 7 with 657 viewsblueblood66

Someone will be sold on 14:22 - Aug 7 by itfcjoe

Clearly your faith in Evans is greater than mine.

Someone will be sold on 15:36 - Aug 7 with 589 viewschicoazul

I'd be amazed if we sold anyone, we have about 25 players now with 4 or 5 injured.

Want to talk about it? PM me. Here To Help Crew
Poll: How many games will JW play between now and the end of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2017