Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore 17:20 - Aug 7 with 3289 viewsWadeyBlue

If the 2 new signings from Rangers turn out to be any good we won't see Keither Moore in a town shirt again.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Moore on 17:22 - Aug 7 with 3272 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'd be stunned if we see him in a Town shirt again anyway

Mutual consent FC looks destined in the summer of next year I think

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Moore on 17:24 - Aug 7 with 3249 viewsSomethingBlue

I'm not sure that was really ever in doubt.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Moore on 17:33 - Aug 7 with 3189 viewstheblueginger

He was brought in as a cheap, low-risk stop-gap after Leon Best had meandered himself about the Sincil Bank pitch long enough to find his way forever out of contention. Add that to the injury issues and we needed someone through the door.
Moore on 17:34 - Aug 7 with 3186 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Moore getting a deal at Town to play in the second tier of English football has to be one of the best moves for a footballer ever considering he was on loan from one non league club to another and playing part time.

Another deal that springs to mind which was odd was Julian Faubert who could not get a game for West Ham but gets a loan move to Real Madrid and starts games.
Moore on 17:35 - Aug 7 with 3180 viewsVic

just goes to show the upgrade MM has made to the squad this summer.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Moore on 18:47 - Aug 7 with 3009 viewsBluedanW

Moore on 17:35 - Aug 7 by Vic

just goes to show the upgrade MM has made to the squad this summer.

Absolute desperation of a signing was Moore. That was another day McCarthy should of been sacked, that and after both Lincoln debacles.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 18:47]
Moore on 19:22 - Aug 7 with 2896 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Moore on 18:47 - Aug 7 by BluedanW

Absolute desperation of a signing was Moore. That was another day McCarthy should of been sacked, that and after both Lincoln debacles.

Surely the signing of Moore said more about the budget than anything else?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Moore on 23:11 - Aug 7 with 2610 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Moore on 18:47 - Aug 7 by BluedanW

Rubbish, it was a shot to nothing and to be honest he looks a decent player. He might not make our grade but we'll see. Garner is nearly 30 so Moore isnt ruled out in the future by him. I dont think Moore will do enough but we dont know that and he could easily be worth more than we paid. Worthwile punt imo!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

Moore on 23:18 - Aug 7 with 2581 viewsPhilTWTD

Moore on 19:22 - Aug 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Surely the signing of Moore said more about the budget than anything else?

Not really as £2m bids were being made for Hugill at the same time. Was just one of MM's punts from the lower leagues. That one may not have worked out but Danny Rowe - whose career had followed a not dissimilar path - has had a more promising first eight month and I'm sure they won't be the last signings of their type.
Moore on 23:20 - Aug 7 with 2572 viewsconnorscontract

Moore on 23:11 - Aug 7 by Terry_Nutkins

Rubbish, it was a shot to nothing and to be honest he looks a decent player. He might not make our grade but we'll see. Garner is nearly 30 so Moore isnt ruled out in the future by him. I dont think Moore will do enough but we dont know that and he could easily be worth more than we paid. Worthwile punt imo!

And he might have been signed primarily for the "Practice Squad" as they'd say in NFL.

We were so short of strikers we didn't have enough big men for our Centre Halves to play against in the Probables v Possibles 11v11 Practice Match. Primarily brought in to make up the numbers on incredibly low wages, I'd imagine.
Moore on 23:32 - Aug 7 with 2542 viewstractordownsouth

Moore on 17:22 - Aug 7 by The_Romford_Blue

I'd be stunned if we see him in a Town shirt again anyway

Mutual consent FC looks destined in the summer of next year I think

Contract is up in the summer anyway.

Looks likely to be in contention with Ellington and Nouble in the " worst Town striker of recent years" stakes.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024