Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich 18:46 - Aug 7 with 6715 viewsBluedandy

.... Brum Davo's Diary is usually enjoyable to watch not least for the delusions of grandeur.

http://bit.ly/2fmP5BW
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 19:01]
Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 18:57 - Aug 7 with 6596 viewsMullet

That is an odd watch. Up there with that Nodge kid and his mates in places.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 19:18 - Aug 7 with 6512 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I watched some of them last season

The guy who runs it is actually quite a nice fella from what I know of him

They were absolutely gutted when Rowell got the sack

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 19:19 - Aug 7 with 6509 viewsSteve_M

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 18:57 - Aug 7 by Mullet

That is an odd watch. Up there with that Nodge kid and his mates in places.

Talking of which:

They appear to have taken another pub. The world's cheapest celebration of a last minute equaliser too but at least including his dog upped the average IQ.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 19:56 - Aug 7 with 6383 viewsLord_Lucan

What an odd bunch.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 20:29 - Aug 7 with 6268 viewsFtnfwest

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 19:19 - Aug 7 by Steve_M

Talking of which:

They appear to have taken another pub. The world's cheapest celebration of a last minute equaliser too but at least including his dog upped the average IQ.

Cricket was good in the end. Think I'd persist with westley but not malan and probably lose Jennings for a while to maybe give hales another go? Or hildreth/hameed
Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 20:33 - Aug 7 with 6240 viewsDinnernotTea

I don't know how but Birmingham fans made scum fans look normal. Jesus Christ there was some creatures there.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 20:35 - Aug 7 with 6219 viewsjaykay

there was me thinking all inbreds were up the other end of the A140.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 20:37 - Aug 7 with 6204 viewsSteve_M

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 20:29 - Aug 7 by Ftnfwest

Cricket was good in the end. Think I'd persist with westley but not malan and probably lose Jennings for a while to maybe give hales another go? Or hildreth/hameed

I think Wesley and Malan definitely get the WI series, although I agree the former has impressed more. Hameed's runs todays are welcome, if he gets a few more then he'll probably come back in.

Stoneman also unlucky not to get a call up, he must be a possibility too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 20:54 - Aug 7 with 6135 viewsFtnfwest

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 20:37 - Aug 7 by Steve_M

I think Wesley and Malan definitely get the WI series, although I agree the former has impressed more. Hameed's runs todays are welcome, if he gets a few more then he'll probably come back in.

Stoneman also unlucky not to get a call up, he must be a possibility too.

Don't know what to do with all these all rounders although yjb can easily bat 5 with moeen at 7
Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 07:51 - Aug 8 with 5690 viewsTractorWood

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 20:33 - Aug 7 by DinnernotTea

I don't know how but Birmingham fans made scum fans look normal. Jesus Christ there was some creatures there.

The before and after of the Birmingham fans was pretty special.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 08:01 - Aug 8 with 5655 viewstractordownsouth

Never the same since Adebol Bloke was banned

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 08:30 - Aug 8 with 5593 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Peaky blinders.....definitely a strange lot.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 08:43 - Aug 8 with 5566 viewsvapour_trail

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 20:54 - Aug 7 by Ftnfwest

Don't know what to do with all these all rounders although yjb can easily bat 5 with moeen at 7

I like the all rounders at 67&8. So regularly produces destruction down the order.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 08:48 - Aug 8 with 5558 viewstextbackup

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 19:19 - Aug 7 by Steve_M

Talking of which:

IF at that age my mum and dad heard me talking to a camera in my room alone, then travelled to away games alone, they'd have been worried I was a freak

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 09:06 - Aug 8 with 5494 viewsLord_Lucan

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 08:48 - Aug 8 by textbackup

IF at that age my mum and dad heard me talking to a camera in my room alone, then travelled to away games alone, they'd have been worried I was a freak

I'm starting to have similar concerns about RKD and GOT, he has turned his bedroom into a war zone and has commandeered the house at the end of the month for a final screening and after show party. He has spent the past month in town looking for a dwarf he could hire for the evening.

It's Warhammer all over again.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 10:45 - Aug 8 with 5320 viewsbluejake78

Credit to the Blue noses who applauded Dozzer off the pitch.
HOWEVER..........
Brum look like relegation fodder.Paying Harry's wages instead of buying players is going to backfire.
BTW a few of their fans appear to have blood ties in Norfolk.
on 11:02 - Aug 8 with 5243 views_

Talking of which:

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 17:33 - Aug 8 with 4987 viewsgainsboroughblue

Entertaining if not always complimentary perspective on a day trip to Ipswich on 10:45 - Aug 8 by bluejake78

Credit to the Blue noses who applauded Dozzer off the pitch.
HOWEVER..........
Brum look like relegation fodder.Paying Harry's wages instead of buying players is going to backfire.
BTW a few of their fans appear to have blood ties in Norfolk.

Really was an odd collection of people.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024