Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... 11:46 - Aug 8 with 29972 viewshoppy

Morning all. I've had a message this morning from Freddies_ears with an idea...

How about we design a big get-well card for Andre from all on TWTD? I've been asked if I could do a design for the front, then we can collect messages from anyone that wants to send a message of encouragement here on twtd and then if we set a deadline to contribute by (I don't know when best, given people are on holidays etc - shall we say by the end of August, or sooner? - open to suggestions on that, Phil?).

I could then go into this thread to collate them all, to copy and paste into the get well card to get it printed up to send to Andre. It could be very, very big (or over a few pages if the number of wishes leant more towards a booklet than a card), and just might give him a little lift?

I think it's a good idea, and happy to sort it out.

It will be helpful if people could include the name they want to be associated with the message (either posting name, or actual name as some have done - doesn't matter either way) within the message area please, as it will make it easier for cutting and pasting. Thanks!

Phil/Gav, would you mind stickying this (and perhaps letting those that usually just go on the News Comments without coming on the forum know about it as well so that they can contribute as well)?

Thanks.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 20:45]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 16:59 - Aug 9 with 7007 viewsTractorCam

Andre

Everyone associated with ITFC is sorry to see you get injured, you've been well taken in by all the fans and I would like to wish you a speedy recovery ahead of a great future you will have on football pitches across the world.

Tractorcam

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 17:42 - Aug 9 with 6995 viewsITFCMonk

The club will dedicate this season to you Andre. Wishing you all the best with your recovery. Keep going.
Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 20:20 - Aug 9 with 6950 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Great idea.

Andre, all the fans are gutted for You but we all believe you will come back stronger and cant wait for the day you return.

This season concentrate on coming back, next season is yours for the taking

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 20:41 - Aug 9 with 6945 viewsDubtractor

Great idea this.

All the best Andre, gutted for you that this happened just as you were looking to break through, but you'll come back stronger next season.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 23:56 - Aug 9 with 6910 viewsnorfsufblue

Wishing you all the best in your recovery and look forward to welcoming you back into the first team where you belong.
Everyones behind you so get well soon

Graham C
Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 09:03 - Aug 10 with 6869 viewsmparkyn

Andre,

Devastated to see your injury on Saturday. Wishing you all the best on the road to full recovery. Stay strong and really looking forward to seeing you back into the squad as soon as possible.
Walter Anderson - "Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life".

M Parkyn

Ealing Blue

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 09:27 - Aug 10 with 6862 viewsPortmanTerrorist

Injuries happen Andre but if you can find the mental strength to come through this, you will as your dad says, come back be stronger for it. Stick that mental strength onto your natural ability and you can be anything you want to be in football and we will be happy to there for you as supporters all the way to the very top. Get well !

Your Country (and ITFC) Needs You !

Tony and Joseph
Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 09:47 - Aug 10 with 6851 viewsBluewelshman

Great Idea.

Rest up Andre, and heal well, as you have a fantastic career ahead of you.

Come back fit & flying.

All the best...Bluewelshman & family
Login to get fewer ads

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 10:36 - Aug 10 with 6829 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

Steve_ITFC_Sweden
So sorry about this injury, André. But you can use your youthful drive and enthusiasm to beat this setback. Not many are destined to be real ITFC legends, but you can get there. Good luck!
"Krya på dig!"
Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 11:37 - Aug 10 with 6812 viewsgainsboroughblue

Speedy recovery Andre
We want you back to terrorise the Budgies
Like your old man did.
All the best

Gainsborough

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 12:39 - Aug 10 with 6799 viewsFarringdonBlue

Andre,

All the very best in your speedy recovery.

You are at the heart of the next generation of Town players who will become heroes for the next generation. Never stop believing in yourself and your ability . When it gets tough push yourself harder. When you get down seek inspiration in what the future will hold and from the assistance of your family and friends around you. When you're feeling good and things are progressing nicely don't take anything for granted. Never, ever give up!

Best wishes,

FarringdonBlue

(BelarusTractor)

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 16:48 - Aug 10 with 6757 viewsBlue_Order

Making him a banner. I mean, not actually for him, but in support obv.
Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 23:11 - Aug 10 with 6713 viewsDab

Andre - a year ago my youngest daughter fractured her wrist within 20 minutes of breaking up for the summer holiday, and you raised her spirits by autographing her cast at the Stevenage match. A year on and she is back doing handstands without a care in the world. In a years time you will be back doing handstands after scoring against the scum in the derby at PR - #believe!
Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 09:04 - Aug 11 with 6651 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Andre,

Wishing you a speedy and successful recovery!

We can't wait to see you back in a Town shirt - strong, fast and raring to go!

Stay strong and keep the faith!

All the best

Mark & Isaac (age 7)
Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 11:26 - Aug 11 with 6639 viewsmarcus1642

Hello Andre!

That cannot kill you can only make stronger. You'll be back before you know it, making your own Ipswich Town history and pulling on an England shirt once more.

Speedy recovery and best wishes from Cornwall.

Marcus, Mel, Alex, Josh, Cam, and Fergus the dog.
Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 01:47 - Aug 12 with 6555 viewsacj

Absolutely gutted to hear about your injury Andre, can´t wait to see you back in a town shirt bossing the midfield for us like you were born to do.
No matter how tough it might seem during your time out, don´t forget that there are tractorboys and girls all around the world (I´m writing this from RJ, Brazil) who are with you every step of the way back towards that Portman Road pitch.
One of our own. Big love mate.
Alex

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 13:20 - Aug 12 with 6510 viewspointofblue

Gutted to hear about your injury but you can come back stronger, Andre! Keep your head up and all the support is behind you.

pointofblue

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 15:25 - Aug 13 with 6425 viewsWeWereZombies

Get well sooner, Andre

But don't let yourself or others rush you back. I can sympathise to a small extent as I am laid up with severe bruising behind my right kneecap and instructions for complete rest for two to four weeks . Going stir crazy, cannot imagine what you must be going through. Next time I climb a mountain (and there will be a next time) I will put a stone on the summit cairn for you.

Francis

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 23:20 - Aug 13 with 6385 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chin up Andre

I was there when you scored on debut. I'll be there when you come back stronger. Plenty of years for you to flourish yet.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 17:26 - Aug 14 with 6300 viewsMJallday

Get well soon - all the best from the Hereford contingent of Twtd.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 19:38 - Aug 14 with 6286 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Talent and strength run in your family - you'll soon be back, stronger and delighting us again with your amazing talent.

BasingstokeBlue
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 9:55]

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 20:10 - Aug 14 with 6274 viewsCoco

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 19:38 - Aug 14 by BasingstokeBlue

Talent and strength run in your family - you'll soon be back, stronger and delighting us again with your amazing talent.

BasingstokeBlue
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 9:55]

Just work hard and focus and listen to your old man! The future is yours. Get well soon young man, your town needs you.

Coyb!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 09:36 - Aug 17 with 6039 viewsSwailsey

Great number of replies!

What's the latest with this Hoppy?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 09:57 - Aug 17 with 6038 viewshoppy

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 09:36 - Aug 17 by Swailsey

Great number of replies!

What's the latest with this Hoppy?

Yes, great number of messages. It's at this stage at the moment...

"if we set a deadline to contribute by (I don't know when best, given people are on holidays etc - shall we say by the end of August, or sooner? - open to suggestions on that, Phil?)"

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... on 12:10 - Aug 24 with 5464 viewsIP33

Rest up Andre

Everyone at ITFC loves you & wishes you a speedy recovery.

You'll come back better and stronger than ever.

J.P
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024