Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news for those who refused to renew 15:13 - Aug 8 with 2661 viewsWadeyBlue

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/the-range-at-ipswich-s-anglia-retail-park-open

You can now enjoy a coffee and a slice of cake on a Saturday afternoon while shopping. Thumbs up people.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Good news for those who refused to renew on 16:40 - Aug 8 with 2483 viewsManchesterblue

We all the money we saved, we don't need to shop in the Range anymore

Good news for those who refused to renew on 16:41 - Aug 8 with 2480 viewsBluebell

How can they sit in their armchairs listening to the game on the radio and then come on here to moan about the players and game if they are there having coffee and cake?
Good news for those who refused to renew on 16:43 - Aug 8 with 2465 viewsReuser_is_God

Good news for those who refused to renew on 16:40 - Aug 8 by Manchesterblue

We all the money we saved, we don't need to shop in the Range anymore

Indeed, I've spent my summer swanning around John Lewis.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:34 - Aug 8 with 2354 viewsjas0999

Good news for those who refused to renew on 16:41 - Aug 8 by Bluebell

How can they sit in their armchairs listening to the game on the radio and then come on here to moan about the players and game if they are there having coffee and cake?

Folk are entitled to opinion regardless - surely? Not everyone can make the games.

I'm a season ticket holder, but can fully understand why folk can't justify the outlay for what's been on offer for the past eighteen months. Everyone is entitled to a view regardless.
Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:36 - Aug 8 with 2336 viewsRyorry

Good news for those who refused to renew on 16:41 - Aug 8 by Bluebell

So the commentators all talk rubbish & Phil's reports are no better?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:37 - Aug 8 with 2335 viewsMullet

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:34 - Aug 8 by jas0999

Folk are entitled to opinion regardless - surely? Not everyone can make the games.

I'm a season ticket holder, but can fully understand why folk can't justify the outlay for what's been on offer for the past eighteen months. Everyone is entitled to a view regardless.

The problem is, people who take that line usually only like it one way and have sh1t views based on their own prejudices and stupidity and don't like it when people question them on it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:41 - Aug 8 with 2310 viewsRyorry

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:37 - Aug 8 by Mullet

The problem is, people who take that line usually only like it one way and have sh1t views based on their own prejudices and stupidity and don't like it when people question them on it.

Well here's one exception for starters.

And do you never have an opinion on events happening in the UK or elsewhere in the world? As obviously you'd need to go there to witness them, and never rely on media reports.

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:46 - Aug 8 with 2288 viewsMullet

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:41 - Aug 8 by Ryorry

Well here's one exception for starters.

And do you never have an opinion on events happening in the UK or elsewhere in the world? As obviously you'd need to go there to witness them, and never rely on media reports.

Think you've missed the point spectacularly.

We're talking about football games, the club and those who are constantly sniping under "freedom of speech" type nonsense but don't want to back it up when it gets uncomfortable on here.

Not everything in the world.

Login to get fewer ads

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:51 - Aug 8 with 2267 viewsRyorry

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:46 - Aug 8 by Mullet

Think you've missed the point spectacularly.

We're talking about football games, the club and those who are constantly sniping under "freedom of speech" type nonsense but don't want to back it up when it gets uncomfortable on here.

Not everything in the world.

Freedom of speech - what?

Thought you were responding re point about people who don't go, moaning about games, players etc.

My reply was that they can get a good grasp by listening to radio comms and reading reports. Or are you saying that your own reports are worthless & people are wasting their time reading them?!!

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:56 - Aug 8 with 2240 viewsMullet

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:51 - Aug 8 by Ryorry

Freedom of speech - what?

Thought you were responding re point about people who don't go, moaning about games, players etc.

My reply was that they can get a good grasp by listening to radio comms and reading reports. Or are you saying that your own reports are worthless & people are wasting their time reading them?!!

People are definitely wasting their time.

You can't be clued up on a match you didn't see as someone who did. That's not really the point when it comes to TWTD's dedicated moaners and trolls as in this case.

Good news for those who refused to renew on 18:07 - Aug 8 with 2195 viewsRyorry

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:56 - Aug 8 by Mullet

You can't be clued up on a match you didn't see as someone who did. That's not really the point when it comes to TWTD's dedicated moaners and trolls as in this case.

I've never claimed they could have as good a view as people who went. It was your generalising that I was objecting too - clearly all aren't trolls/moaners (yes I know you said "usually" - I did start my post with "here's an exception"!)

I think the analogy I was making with media reporting is valid - we don't always have to witness things in person to form legitimate opinions.

Good news for those who refused to renew on 18:27 - Aug 8 with 2138 viewsBluebell

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:56 - Aug 8 by Mullet

Exactly what I meant with my comment.
Good news for those who refused to renew on 19:47 - Aug 8 with 2013 viewsBlueBadger

Good news for those who refused to renew on 17:34 - Aug 8 by jas0999

They're entitled to an opinion. Others are also entitled to disagree with their opinions.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024