Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it 21:59 - Aug 8 with 5473 viewstextbackup

by sounds of things the young boys played very well, and McG found his shooting boots.

not getting carried away but if we carry on like this they might put us straight in the champions league final

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 21:59 - Aug 8 with 5445 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Super.. super Mick..

Too soon?

;)

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:00 - Aug 8 with 5438 viewsVic

Steady on texters!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:00 - Aug 8 with 5420 viewstextbackup

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 21:59 - Aug 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Super.. super Mick..

Too soon?

;)

more like

"fair play, fair play mick"

:)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:01 - Aug 8 with 5400 viewsDyland

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:00 - Aug 8 by textbackup

more like

You're so footie fan Texters (in a good way) ;-)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:02 - Aug 8 with 5367 viewsHerbivore

Very early days but it all feels rather positive after two good performances. Brum won 5-1 tonight as well so maybe they're better than we made them look.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:04 - Aug 8 with 5327 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

more like

Hehe

No other sport could make you feel so fed up and downhearted for the season to so upbeat and optimistic in the space of 10 days. I bloody love it.

1...2...3.... BELIEVE!

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:07 - Aug 8 with 5282 viewsvapour_trail

more like

If we could get that going, it would be brilliant.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:35 - Aug 8 with 5099 viewsdavblue

I thought it was going to be same old?

I wouldn't be surprised if we get presented the league trophy before Christmas.
Login to get fewer ads

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:46 - Aug 8 with 5008 viewsArnieM

Super.. super Mick..

Too soon?

;)

Give it another week I reckon!👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:47 - Aug 8 with 4981 viewsHipsterectomy

Super.. super Mick..

Too soon?

;)

"we love you this week, we do, we love you this week, we do, we love you this week, we do, oh McCarthy we love you"

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:48 - Aug 8 with 4964 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:46 - Aug 8 by ArnieM

Give it another week I reckon!👍

If we win at Barnsley.. I'll start that chant Saturday if nobody else has when he comes over to clap us

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 00:28 - Aug 9 with 4818 viewsBlueBadger

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:00 - Aug 8 by Vic

Steady on texters!

Give Texters his due here, his stance has pretty much always been that he's happy to be wrong regarding his general pessimism and has never hidden.

Speaking of which, I understand there's a confused elderly gentleman from the Clacton area who's been missing since Saturday...
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 9:19]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 07:47 - Aug 9 with 4582 viewspennblue

Super.. super Mick..

Too soon?

;)

He seems to be choosing his words more carefully this season which is much better for overall unity.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 08:44 - Aug 9 with 4519 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

😂😂😂😂 love it

And this is why despite being the most tedious poster on here for about 6 months, I couldn't possibly put you on ignore!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 08:55 - Aug 9 with 4476 viewsHerbivore

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 08:44 - Aug 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

😂😂😂😂 love it

And this is why despite being the most tedious poster on here for about 6 months, I couldn't possibly put you on ignore!

Much as we've disagreed and called each other bellends at times, I love Texters. He's a proper footy fan.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 09:02 - Aug 9 with 4448 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 08:55 - Aug 9 by Herbivore

Much as we've disagreed and called each other bellends at times, I love Texters. He's a proper footy fan.

Indeed

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 09:06 - Aug 9 with 4423 viewsKieran_Knows

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 08:55 - Aug 9 by Herbivore

One thing I have always liked about Texters, is that whilst he was moaning about Mick/Evans/the tea lady etc .... he always made me laugh whilst doing it. Which can't be said for others who just spout the same repetitive cr*p each day.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 09:37 - Aug 9 with 4326 viewsitfcjoe

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 22:02 - Aug 8 by Herbivore

Very early days but it all feels rather positive after two good performances. Brum won 5-1 tonight as well so maybe they're better than we made them look.

2 clean sheets in games against sides that have scored 13 goals in their other match this season between them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

its a little bit... encouragaing isnt it on 09:46 - Aug 9 with 4313 viewsbluelou

Agreed. Despite backing Mick, I was a bit worried about this season but performances seem positive and confidence is growing.

Can't help but feel that this new way of playing might go out of the window if we get tonked by someone, 2015 started off the same way with some great results then Brighton and Reading games changed our approach for the worse.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024