Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI 10:17 - Aug 9 with 1548 viewsHeathlander

Bart
Iorfa Chambo Webster Knudsen
Ward Huws Downes Celina
Didsy Garner

Not a bad second team too.

Gerks
Spence Smith Wolfy Kenlock
Rowe Skuse Adeyimi Nydam
Sears Waggy
based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 10:21 - Aug 9 with 1513 viewschicoazul

Not sure about Iorfa, he was ok against Brum but Spence seems a more accomplished footballer. I too hope Didz gets back in the team and stays there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 10:28 - Aug 9 with 1476 viewsITFC_Forever

Skuse has been excellent so far this season. If he continues to play like that, he'll deserve his place in the side.
Amazing what difference being surrounded by better players to allow him to concentrate on his own game makes.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 10:30 - Aug 9 with 1457 viewshomer_123

based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 10:21 - Aug 9 by chicoazul

Not sure about Iorfa, he was ok against Brum but Spence seems a more accomplished footballer. I too hope Didz gets back in the team and stays there.

Iorfa is a CB...no question.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 10:39 - Aug 9 with 1403 viewsMullet

based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 10:28 - Aug 9 by ITFC_Forever

Skuse has been excellent so far this season. If he continues to play like that, he'll deserve his place in the side.
Amazing what difference being surrounded by better players to allow him to concentrate on his own game makes.

Although not surprising in the slightest and painfully obvious too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 10:59 - Aug 9 with 1335 viewsIpswichKnight

Don't think 4-4-2 suits our players and I don't think we are good enough defensively to play it.

Bart
Spence - Chambers - Webster - Smith - Knudsen
Celina- Skuse-Downes
Garner - Didzy

Harsh on Ward but he doesn't have that ability to run at defenders with pace.
based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 11:00 - Aug 9 with 1330 viewsSWGF

based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 10:28 - Aug 9 by ITFC_Forever

Or alternatively, by signing better players he has to step-up to stay in the team.

Either way, he's been far better.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 11:00]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

based on what have seen and heard so far.. my best starting XI on 11:22 - Aug 9 with 1282 viewslowhouseblue

on the basis of the birmingham game skuse has to be in there.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024