Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) 17:32 - Aug 9 with 4402 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:34 - Aug 9 with 4405 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Because of the Athletics, whoever West Ham draw at their ground would actually be arranged to be played at the other teams ground.

So it would actually be West Ham at home instead

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:35 - Aug 9 with 4385 viewsstrikalite

When is draw?
West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:41 - Aug 9 with 4360 viewstextbackup

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:34 - Aug 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Because of the Athletics, whoever West Ham draw at their ground would actually be arranged to be played at the other teams ground.

So would we have to get tiks in the away end?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:41 - Aug 9 with 4353 viewsSitfcB

Ohhh yeah ffs. Totally forgot about that ffs.

COYB

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:42 - Aug 9 with 4347 viewsSitfcB

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:35 - Aug 9 by strikalite

When is draw?

Tomorrow night after Bury v Sunderland

COYB

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:43 - Aug 9 with 4341 viewsRadlett_blue

Having just had Luton, would it be too much to hope for Watford away?
Wouldn't be popular with most of us, I think.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:44 - Aug 9 with 4333 viewsPendejo

correct next round is w/c 21st August but London Stadium not available for footy 'til Sept. West Ham's 1st home game of season v Huddersfield on Sept 11th.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:48 - Aug 9 with 4310 viewspoppiesman

Anyone who wants West Ham away must have a new pair of binoculars to try out. Can't think of any other reason to want to go and watch football in that soulless athletics stadium.
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:52 - Aug 9 with 4286 viewsclive_baker

No thanks. Lesser team at home please, reduce the midweek travel. A few favourable draws and we could progress to the business end of this cup.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:53 - Aug 9 with 4278 viewsunbelievablue

Arsenal Away please.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 17:53]

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:55 - Aug 9 with 4263 viewsSitfcB

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:53 - Aug 9 by unbelievablue

Arsenal Away please.

Not in till 3rd round.

COYB

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:55 - Aug 9 with 4261 viewsstrikalite

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:52 - Aug 9 by clive_baker

No thanks. Lesser team at home please, reduce the midweek travel. A few favourable draws and we could progress to the business end of this cup.

Agree, so we'll take Norwich at home then...
West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:56 - Aug 9 with 4259 viewsPJH

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:53 - Aug 9 by unbelievablue

Arsenal Away please.

It isn't (I don't think) because they will not enter until 3rd round.

Answering your Spurs request but imagine same applies to Arsenal.
West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:59 - Aug 9 with 4248 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'd love a decent away trip but most of the big ones ain't in til the third round

Watford away would be a laugh. Likewise Palace.

Are Charlton still in? Brentford?

Scum at home/away would be worth the train fare. Bolton at home or Accrington at home on a Tuesday night wont be.

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 18:28 - Aug 9 with 4162 viewstextbackup

Whilst on this subject, wonder if (as they would be the home team) if we'd come to an agreement with them, and give them either the whole of churchmans or upper cobbold?

No cup pre payment so not like ST holders would get screwed over

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 18:30 - Aug 9 with 4142 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 18:28 - Aug 9 by textbackup

Whilst on this subject, wonder if (as they would be the home team) if we'd come to an agreement with them, and give them either the whole of churchmans or upper cobbold?

No cup pre payment so not like ST holders would get screwed over

Depends who we are against I think

Can't see the old bill wanting 5000 Leeds fans on a Tuesday night. Likewise West Ham or scum.

Some plastic fanbase like Man City (that'd be round 3 anyway) would be though

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 18:34 - Aug 9 with 4122 viewsclive_baker

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 18:30 - Aug 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Can't see the old bill wanting 5000 Leeds fans on a Tuesday night. Likewise West Ham or scum.

I wouldn't call Man City's away support plastic to be fair.

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 19:55 - Aug 9 with 4001 viewsOsborneOneNil

Bournemouth or Saints away would be ideal.
West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 20:06 - Aug 9 with 3983 viewstextbackup

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 18:30 - Aug 9 by The_Romford_Blue

No I mean if we draw west ham at west ham but it's moved to Ipswich and west ham are the home team at Ipswich.

Lol, follow?

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 20:10 - Aug 9 with 3974 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 20:06 - Aug 9 by textbackup

No I mean if we draw west ham at west ham but it's moved to Ipswich and west ham are the home team at Ipswich.

Lol, follow?

Oh right. I see what you mean now.

I believe it's being arranged so the draw will automatically have West Ham as the away team anyway.

So the home team will get the normal home tickets and then offer West Ham the away end. Whether we'd give them an extended amount is unlikely I think.

That last bit is a guess though

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 20:25 - Aug 9 with 3944 viewspelles321

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:52 - Aug 9 by clive_baker

I don't think this is possible. The second round is still seeded, and due to the high number of championship clubs that went through, (and our poor league position last year) we won't be a seed. So it'll be a lower prem club or top half championship club.
West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 20:44 - Aug 9 with 3899 viewsBLUEBEAT

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 20:25 - Aug 9 by pelles321

I don't think this is possible. The second round is still seeded, and due to the high number of championship clubs that went through, (and our poor league position last year) we won't be a seed. So it'll be a lower prem club or top half championship club.

Yes. A shame as I really wanted Charlton away.

Poll: W or W

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 22:04 - Aug 9 with 3822 viewsbluelou

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 17:48 - Aug 9 by poppiesman

Anyone who wants West Ham away must have a new pair of binoculars to try out. Can't think of any other reason to want to go and watch football in that soulless athletics stadium.

Don't blame the stadium, it's very good for athletics :)

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 22:16 - Aug 9 with 3787 viewsclive_baker

Could've been possible depending on today's results, but now Villa and Leeds won we won't be seeded.

So we'll play one of the following:

Southampton
AFC Bournemouth
West Bromwich Albion
West Ham United
Leicester City
Stoke City
Crystal Palace
Swansea City
Burnley
Watford
Hull City
Middlesbrough
Newcastle
Brighton
Reading
Sheffield Wednesday
Huddersfield Town
Fulham
Norwich City
Brentford
Cardiff City
Aston Villa
Leeds United
Sunderland (if they beat Bury)
Derby County/Grimsby Town

Home draw would be nice.

West Ham away in the cup draw please (n/t) on 22:22 - Aug 9 with 3765 viewsEly_Blue

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carabao-cup-second-rou

Looks like we will be unseeded so will get a championship or premier league team then

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024