Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 12:00 - Aug 10 with 32820 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:01 - Aug 10 with 18703 viewsGavTWTD

Greetings. Press conference will be live after 1pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:17 - Aug 10 with 18667 viewsGavTWTD

Greetings. If anyone is already on the live cam, please refresh the page

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:19 - Aug 10 with 18660 viewsGavTWTD

But if you can read this, all is well :-)

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:23 - Aug 10 with 18647 viewstommahork

Hello
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:27 - Aug 10 with 18644 viewsGavTWTD

Hi. Live in 35 mins or thereabouts

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:40 - Aug 10 with 18629 viewssteve1968

Hi everyone
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:42 - Aug 10 with 18626 viewsGavTWTD

Hey steve. Going live in 20 mins or thereabouts

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:43 - Aug 10 with 18625 viewsTrueBlueFerret

Can't Wait!!
Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:44 - Aug 10 with 18625 viewsjasondozzell

I love TWTV
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here on 12:50 - Aug 10 with 18616 viewsPJH

Don't start yet, I still have two tracks to listen to on my Ray Davies CD.
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Aug 10 with 18598 viewsSitfcB

Hoping it works from the page this time

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Aug 10 with 18598 viewsGavTWTD

It should have last time...

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Aug 10 with 18596 viewsGavTWTD

You're on /livecam/ and not the forum?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Aug 10 with 18594 viewsSitfcB

Not on my computer at work it didn't :( on my phone this time

COYB

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 10 with 18592 viewsSitfcB

Yeah

COYB

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Aug 10 with 18589 viewstommahork

Any transfer rumours ?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 10 with 18565 viewsIpswich_Crazy

when is the live conference starting?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Aug 10 with 18566 viewssteve1968

Has it started ?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 10 with 18565 viewsGavTWTD

Not yet steve

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 10 with 18565 viewsLexdenBlue

is this being broadcast yet|?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 10 with 18564 viewssteve1968

Ok thanks
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 10 with 18564 viewsGavTWTD

If Mick is there, they'll want to discuss a few things off cam first

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Aug 10 with 18557 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Aug 10 with 18554 viewsFixed_It

Will Phil's telling off be on camera or off camera. That's the only reason I am here!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Aug 10 with 18552 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Sneeky_King 1-0 GavTWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024