Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help I Follow Overseas 07:37 - Aug 11 with 4755 viewsellerblue

I have signed up for the season pass paid the 130 euros so am i correct on saying on saturday i just log in,go to fixtures, highlight Barnsley and then just highlight live video? i will be watching (hopefully) on my desktop . Thanks from an old fart not used to computers .

Heinsberg Blue

Help I Follow Overseas on 08:08 - Aug 11 with 4716 viewsSWGF

Illinoisblue will be able to help once he gets online. Altho there might be others on the other side of the world who've already woken up!

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Help I Follow Overseas on 08:09 - Aug 11 with 4717 viewsColin_Viljoen

Any problems on the day, I would go into TWTD chat as there will be a few users in there who will be able to help!
Help I Follow Overseas on 08:10 - Aug 11 with 4712 viewswkj

Help I Follow Overseas on 08:09 - Aug 11 by Colin_Viljoen

Any problems on the day, I would go into TWTD chat as there will be a few users in there who will be able to help!

ifollow is a bit stubborn, but Colin's advice is sound... we manage to some how get through it in match chat

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Help I Follow Overseas on 08:34 - Aug 11 with 4680 viewsfrenchblue

That worked for me on Saturday although there was no commentry. Another poster has suggested opening ifollow on two tabs so as to get the commentry stream on the second tab.
Help I Follow Overseas on 08:39 - Aug 11 with 4667 viewsellerblue

Help I Follow Overseas on 08:34 - Aug 11 by frenchblue

That worked for me on Saturday although there was no commentry. Another poster has suggested opening ifollow on two tabs so as to get the commentry stream on the second tab.

Thanks mate how long before kick off does the live stream start ?

Heinsberg Blue

Help I Follow Overseas on 08:40 - Aug 11 with 4670 viewsRimmersBrace

What I'm interested to know is what happens when we play those clubs which have opted out of the ifollow service. I still believe those matches will be available to the opposing team's season pass holders.
Help I Follow Overseas on 09:24 - Aug 11 with 4631 viewsSWGF

Help I Follow Overseas on 08:40 - Aug 11 by RimmersBrace

What I'm interested to know is what happens when we play those clubs which have opted out of the ifollow service. I still believe those matches will be available to the opposing team's season pass holders.

How will the opposing team's supporters watch the matches if their team doesn't have an ifollow service?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

Help I Follow Overseas on 09:51 - Aug 11 with 4597 viewsKTBlue

Help I Follow Overseas on 08:39 - Aug 11 by ellerblue

Thanks mate how long before kick off does the live stream start ?

The video is about 5 minutes, basically as they run out the tunnel. Best bet is to get the app on your phone, you get the build up and commentary. The video is about 2 minutes behind so youll need to pause it to synch it
Login to get fewer ads

Help I Follow Overseas on 13:41 - Aug 11 with 4523 viewsRimmersBrace

Help I Follow Overseas on 09:24 - Aug 11 by SWGF

How will the opposing team's supporters watch the matches if their team doesn't have an ifollow service?

Because allthough they don't offer the ifollow service, the match is still videoed and made available to ifollow it's just that they don't sell a season pass for their club. In some cases the clubs are offering their own packages, in some cases nothing at all. This is why you cannot buy a pass for a single game.
Help I Follow Overseas on 14:28 - Aug 11 with 4494 viewsSWGF

Help I Follow Overseas on 13:41 - Aug 11 by RimmersBrace

Because allthough they don't offer the ifollow service, the match is still videoed and made available to ifollow it's just that they don't sell a season pass for their club. In some cases the clubs are offering their own packages, in some cases nothing at all. This is why you cannot buy a pass for a single game.

There was a chap on Twitter reckoned he had bought a one-off ticket/pass (or are you talking about one-off passes just to those teams not on iFollow?).

Help I Follow Overseas on 17:27 - Aug 11 with 4471 viewsBurwell_Blue

Help I Follow Overseas on 13:41 - Aug 11 by RimmersBrace

You certainly can purchase single matches. I have purchased Barnsley to watch tomorrow in the car as the wife drives me up to the Lake District for example.
Help I Follow Overseas on 20:13 - Aug 11 with 4425 viewsColin_Viljoen

Help I Follow Overseas on 17:27 - Aug 11 by Burwell_Blue

You certainly can purchase single matches. I have purchased Barnsley to watch tomorrow in the car as the wife drives me up to the Lake District for example.

When you say watch, think you mean listen!! You can only watch live if you are living abroad.
You will be able to watch the full match next day.
Help I Follow Overseas on 22:16 - Aug 11 with 4390 viewsBurwell_Blue

Help I Follow Overseas on 20:13 - Aug 11 by Colin_Viljoen

When you say watch, think you mean listen!! You can only watch live if you are living abroad.
You will be able to watch the full match next day.

Not sure how many more times I need to post this.

Fans in the UK can watch the match live if they use a VPN.

So no, I don't mean listen. I will watch tomorrow just as I did the Birmingham match.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 7:45]
Help I Follow Overseas on 10:36 - Aug 12 with 4297 viewsColin_Viljoen

Help I Follow Overseas on 22:16 - Aug 11 by Burwell_Blue

Not sure how many more times I need to post this.

Fans in the UK can watch the match live if they use a VPN.

So no, I don't mean listen. I will watch tomorrow just as I did the Birmingham match.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 7:45]

Ah! right a VPN, do you not need an overseas address? Please explain the booking procedure you use?
Cheers
Help I Follow Overseas on 12:26 - Aug 12 with 4233 viewsMonarch_Blue

Help I Follow Overseas on 10:36 - Aug 12 by Colin_Viljoen

Ah! right a VPN, do you not need an overseas address? Please explain the booking procedure you use?
Cheers

Not so sure that a VPN / DNS will work. I live in Spain and my modem / router has been set up with a VPN / DNS service. if last week was anything to go by I had to switch the VPN / DNS off to watch iFollow!

I also tried to open two tabs so I could listen to the BBC Suffolk commentary....but the video stopped saying that I had multiple logins!!

Early days, it's not perfect.....but better than nothing!
Help I Follow Overseas on 12:51 - Aug 12 with 4207 viewsColin_Viljoen

Help I Follow Overseas on 12:26 - Aug 12 by Monarch_Blue

Not so sure that a VPN / DNS will work. I live in Spain and my modem / router has been set up with a VPN / DNS service. if last week was anything to go by I had to switch the VPN / DNS off to watch iFollow!

I also tried to open two tabs so I could listen to the BBC Suffolk commentary....but the video stopped saying that I had multiple logins!!

Early days, it's not perfect.....but better than nothing!

Was that because a VPN can slow down your connection speed??
Help I Follow Overseas on 13:48 - Aug 12 with 4163 viewsMonarch_Blue

Help I Follow Overseas on 12:51 - Aug 12 by Colin_Viljoen

Was that because a VPN can slow down your connection speed??

A VPN does slow connection speed, which is why I use a DNS service as this has little / no effect on speed. However, that wasn't the reason why I switched it off. I was getting a message that I was "outside parameters", and then it would switch off. The only way I found to stop this problem was to turn off the DNS.
Help I Follow Overseas on 15:37 - Aug 12 with 4105 viewsBurwell_Blue

Help I Follow Overseas on 10:36 - Aug 12 by Colin_Viljoen

Cheers

Download Opera, turn on vpn (which is inbuilt) register and pay on ifollow. Make up a USA address.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024