Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... 15:20 - Aug 12 with 5207 viewsNSL

Knudsen, chambers, skuse and Sears are real real poor. Could be a long game....

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 15:24 - Aug 12 with 4747 viewspowinswitch

I am no fan of Mick, but from the available players, who would you gave in place of Knudsen, Chambers and Skuse today then.

Given the number of injuries, his hands are fairly tied at the moment. He is giving youth a chance, rather than the likes of Coke or Douglas. So fair play to Mick. I really would rather see us try and play better football and the early part of this season, I think the manager is trying to do that
I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 15:41 - Aug 12 with 4592 viewsSarge

Knudsen, Chambers and Skuse were all very good against Birmingham.
I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 16:02 - Aug 12 with 4458 viewsNSL

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 15:24 - Aug 12 by powinswitch

I am no fan of Mick, but from the available players, who would you gave in place of Knudsen, Chambers and Skuse today then.

Given the number of injuries, his hands are fairly tied at the moment. He is giving youth a chance, rather than the likes of Coke or Douglas. So fair play to Mick. I really would rather see us try and play better football and the early part of this season, I think the manager is trying to do that

If your playing 5 at the back you can't play skuse as well it's as simple as that. 19 shots to 0, against Barnsley. A bloke he spent a million on and another that scored 2 only 4 days ago sitting on the bench.What a farce....

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 16:14 - Aug 12 with 4378 viewsElderGrizzly

Well Knudsen just got another assist....
I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 16:23 - Aug 12 with 4346 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 16:02 - Aug 12 by NSL

If your playing 5 at the back you can't play skuse as well it's as simple as that. 19 shots to 0, against Barnsley. A bloke he spent a million on and another that scored 2 only 4 days ago sitting on the bench.What a farce....

That's just a complete lack of understanding of the system on your part the not Mick's problem. It's not a flat back 5 its wing backs that can actually be a more attacking system and requires a holding midfielder if you want to get your wingbacks forward.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 16:33]

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 17:07 - Aug 12 with 4250 viewsSarge

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 16:02 - Aug 12 by NSL

Well don't you look silly
I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 17:10 - Aug 12 with 4224 viewsflimflam

Didz is still gaining fitness so right to use him in stages right now and who did we pay a million for sitting on the bench? Wags cost 300k!!

Oh and playing 3 at the back away from home with a sitting midfielder is perfectly acceptable by me, just not at home.

You made yourself look a bit of a div.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 17:24 - Aug 12 with 4154 views3_5_2

Wrong again

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 18:35 - Aug 12 with 3997 viewsSwailsey

Lol.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 19:20 - Aug 12 with 3925 viewsTractorCam

What are your thoughts now?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 20:52 - Aug 12 with 3814 viewsMaySixth

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

bump on 20:55 - Aug 12 with 3804 viewsDyland

gmpf

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 21:07 - Aug 12 with 3770 viewsAlexGreen

One poor half from the team overall and you immediately jump on the backs of the traditional scapegoats. I love the fact that in the second half Knudsen set up another glorious goal, Sears worked his socks off and delivered the goods once again, Chambers was a rock and Skuse our best midfielder (again). I'm surprised you didn't add Nydam to your list of people to slate, have you written him off too?

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 21:13 - Aug 12 with 3742 viewsDyland

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 21:07 - Aug 12 by AlexGreen

One poor half from the team overall and you immediately jump on the backs of the traditional scapegoats. I love the fact that in the second half Knudsen set up another glorious goal, Sears worked his socks off and delivered the goods once again, Chambers was a rock and Skuse our best midfielder (again). I'm surprised you didn't add Nydam to your list of people to slate, have you written him off too?

It's a classic Greeners. Posting after we concede a goal that he knew we were shoite and he's proved roight.

Categorically proved wrong and no sign of him.

Arf.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 21:53 - Aug 12 with 3660 views3_5_2

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 21:13 - Aug 12 by Dyland

It's a classic Greeners. Posting after we concede a goal that he knew we were shoite and he's proved roight.

Categorically proved wrong and no sign of him.

Arf.

Arf indeed

Sure to be back when we do lose a game

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 00:11 - Aug 13 with 3541 viewsTendring_Blue

FAKE FAKE NEWS, from the failing Nsl, Fact!

You can get me back when I'm wrong and I usually am!😉
I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 00:19 - Aug 13 with 3521 viewsjeera

Pointless crap.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 00:35 - Aug 13 with 3488 viewsCaptMickMills

Skuse played well today as did Chambers. Sears worked hard and Knudsen defended well on the whole.
I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 06:29 - Aug 13 with 3342 viewsKieran_Knows

You was saying?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 09:21 - Aug 13 with 3245 viewsdalianwasexciting

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 06:29 - Aug 13 by Kieran_Knows

You was saying?

The lack of available first choices did impact badly in the first half, 4 full backs in the team (albeit with ability and flexibility to move). Skuse and Chambers were both excellent, Knudsen was awful first half but improved hugely when he went to Left Back. Kenlock looked out of touch, out of confidence and a weak link to be honest, and the game passed young Nydam by. As for Sears - maybe it should be accepted he is now a wide player where his pace can be a great asset - he does again seem not to be a goalscorer - but I am more than happy to be proved wrong on that count. I expect to see Waghorn start on Tuesday, and assuming he is as fit as he looks, Didz too.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 13:07 - Aug 13 with 3123 viewsTractorCam

#FreeNSL

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 13:38 - Aug 13 with 3095 viewsbraveblue

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 16:23 - Aug 12 by Terry_Nutkins

That's just a complete lack of understanding of the system on your part the not Mick's problem. It's not a flat back 5 its wing backs that can actually be a more attacking system and requires a holding midfielder if you want to get your wingbacks forward.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 16:33]

Wing backs? They are extra defenders in a back 6.
I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 13:41 - Aug 13 with 3090 viewsHerbivore

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 13:38 - Aug 13 by braveblue

This b0llocks again?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 14:06 - Aug 13 with 3061 viewsPJH

I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 13:38 - Aug 13 by braveblue

In that case you should tell Iorfa what his job is because he spent more of the first half in their half than in ours.
I did think that the lineup looked exceptionally shocking...... on 14:08 - Aug 13 with 3051 viewsBluebell

Were you at the game?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024