Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The thing about Waghorn... 23:36 - Aug 12 with 1423 viewswkj

that I love more than anything, is he is REALLY into the community. Look at his tweets from his old days and the awesome things he did and shared with people within the community without it being a club aranged PR event. I was really pleased also that he seems to read #ITFC and retweets possitive stuff, not just stuff about him - I hope he makes it here long term as its great having a community minded family values type personality something modern football lacks, yet it used to be 100% what football was all about!

[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 1:39]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The thing about Waghorn... on 03:54 - Aug 13 with 1104 viewsJohnhoz

Whoops - I downvoted this by mistake. You make some good points. To be fair to MM, he seems to have a squad full of guys with this sort of attitude.

i was with a non ITFC supporting mate at Barnsley yesterday and he commented to me how impressed he was with what he called 'a real togetherness between the players and the fans' he also said that the Ipswich players really look like they care.

It was nice to hear from a neutral

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

The thing about Waghorn... on 07:59 - Aug 13 with 893 viewswkj

The thing about Waghorn... on 03:54 - Aug 13 by Johnhoz

Whoops - I downvoted this by mistake. You make some good points. To be fair to MM, he seems to have a squad full of guys with this sort of attitude.

i was with a non ITFC supporting mate at Barnsley yesterday and he commented to me how impressed he was with what he called 'a real togetherness between the players and the fans' he also said that the Ipswich players really look like they care.

It was nice to hear from a neutral

Indeed! While I still do not think promotion is on the crads, I feel the club might actually be starting to realise that we need to rebuild and indeed the new players are impressing. Celina also is VERY vocal on twitter about how much he is enjoying life here... by god we have players who want to be here and it feels great. The memories of Chopra abusing the club are starting to fade!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024