Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico 09:06 - Aug 13 with 1655 viewstextbackup

Anyone got a mate of a mate over there with iFollow? Preferably a bar owner!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:04 - Aug 13 with 1587 viewsSWGF

If you're over there, you could watch matches on your mobile /tablet. Set up a new account while there, it'll know you're abroad and then you can buy a match pass for a fiver

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:07 - Aug 13 with 1578 viewstextbackup

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:04 - Aug 13 by SWGF

If you're over there, you could watch matches on your mobile /tablet. Set up a new account while there, it'll know you're abroad and then you can buy a match pass for a fiver

Is that honestly an option? Because could be perfect, I'll let my 'mate' know 'he' can do that when away!

Ta

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:34 - Aug 13 with 1540 viewsSWGF

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:07 - Aug 13 by textbackup

Is that honestly an option? Because could be perfect, I'll let my 'mate' know 'he' can do that when away!

Ta

Get your "mate" to download the app and register while abroad.

iFollow will notice "he's" overseas and give "him" the option of buying a match pass to whichever game "he" wants to watch. Your "mate" can use "his" UK card details.

Think it's relatively straightforward. I know of "someone" who watched yesterday's match at home in the UK on "his" laptop.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:36 - Aug 13 with 1531 viewstextbackup

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:34 - Aug 13 by SWGF

Get your "mate" to download the app and register while abroad.

iFollow will notice "he's" overseas and give "him" the option of buying a match pass to whichever game "he" wants to watch. Your "mate" can use "his" UK card details.

Think it's relatively straightforward. I know of "someone" who watched yesterday's match at home in the UK on "his" laptop.

Via a VPN "he" just found doing nothing based in Amsterdam or somewhere?! :)

I'll get "him" to try it out

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:43 - Aug 13 with 1516 viewsBluefish

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:04 - Aug 13 by SWGF

I signed up for Ifollow from my mobile while in Majorca and it didn't recognise me as abroad

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:47 - Aug 13 with 1500 viewsSWGF

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:36 - Aug 13 by textbackup

Via a VPN "he" just found doing nothing based in Amsterdam or somewhere?! :)

I'll get "him" to try it out

Opera have a free VPN app for mobiles so "he" could try that before "he" heads out. If "he's" *that* bothered, "he" could take a laptop as that works (so I'm told).

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:49 - Aug 13 with 1495 viewsSWGF

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:43 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

I signed up for Ifollow from my mobile while in Majorca and it didn't recognise me as abroad

WiFi or mobile network?

Not sure about 3G/4G to be honest. WiFi should work OK.

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:51 - Aug 13 with 1483 viewsBluefish

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:49 - Aug 13 by SWGF

WiFi or mobile network?

Not sure about 3G/4G to be honest. WiFi should work OK.

3g 4g innit

Login to get fewer ads

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:59 - Aug 13 with 1465 viewstextbackup

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:51 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

3g 4g innit

Wifi will work because you'll be going through an "abroad" network. 3/4g will probably still link in with British operator

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 11:11 - Aug 13 with 1432 viewsSWGF

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 10:59 - Aug 13 by textbackup

Wifi will work because you'll be going through an "abroad" network. 3/4g will probably still link in with British operator

Exactly this (as far as I'm aware). And if you're planning to watch the match over 3G, it might be cheaper to fly home for the game and then back out again.

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 11:27 - Aug 13 with 1398 viewsBluefish

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 11:11 - Aug 13 by SWGF

Exactly this (as far as I'm aware). And if you're planning to watch the match over 3G, it might be cheaper to fly home for the game and then back out again.

2017 now innit roaming is included in data packages

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 11:34 - Aug 13 with 1388 viewsSWGF

Long shot here, Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico on 11:27 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

2017 now innit roaming is included in data packages

Depends how much data you've got and if you're planning on watching a whole match

Sky Go devours data, for example

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024