Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos 21:36 - Aug 13 with 2579 viewstextbackup

Had to watch the first one three or four times to believe it was happening.

I'm so so happy it is a thing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:40 - Aug 13 with 2522 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Every time you spot another travesty
I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:46 - Aug 13 with 2468 viewstextbackup

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:40 - Aug 13 by DropCliffsNotBombs

I still can't get beyond the flute playing terribly out of tune. Then my mind started going off on to other things.... 'maybe it's a Norwich women playing her brothers cock' it's been a long day

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:48 - Aug 13 with 2441 viewsFixed_It

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:40 - Aug 13 by DropCliffsNotBombs

I'm just trying to get my head round how the conversation must have gone when one of the inbreds first had the idea.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:49 - Aug 13 with 2440 viewsBecclesITFC

They are getting slaughtered on social media. It's the fact that they look such a weird bunch.
I think every team in England has had a pop at them.

I have to be honest here, after that playoff defeat to them it was almost like a moral victory.
The biggest game in their history, they keep telling everyone how great their fans are
Well if that was the atmosphere they could produce then that was really pathetic.
I kept saying to myself, came on Norwich is this it. Is this your amazing fans.
They are truely pathetic!!!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 21:58]
I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:53 - Aug 13 with 2391 viewstextbackup

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:49 - Aug 13 by BecclesITFC

They are getting slaughtered on social media. It's the fact that they look such a weird bunch.
I think every team in England has had a pop at them.

I have to be honest here, after that playoff defeat to them it was almost like a moral victory.
The biggest game in their history, they keep telling everyone how great their fans are
Well if that was the atmosphere they could produce then that was really pathetic.
I kept saying to myself, came on Norwich is this it. Is this your amazing fans.
They are truely pathetic!!!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 21:58]

Great avatar by the way

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:54 - Aug 13 with 2379 viewsReuser_is_God

It's pathetic, there are people not even singing!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:56 - Aug 13 with 2371 viewstextbackup

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:54 - Aug 13 by Reuser_is_God

It's pathetic, there are people not even singing!

It's amazing you mean. The walk to ground with our own banner and saxophone playing will be too funny

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 22:46 - Aug 13 with 2206 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 21:56 - Aug 13 by textbackup

It's amazing you mean. The walk to ground with our own banner and saxophone playing will be too funny

Wait...

Hold on a second..

That saxophone was actually played on the march??? I thought that was deliberately put for affect as part of the video??

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 23:07 - Aug 13 with 2139 viewsIllinoisblue

The bloke with the yellow and green wig gets me. Imagine getting ready for the game and that's part of your outfit. What is wrong with these people?

More generally, reckon a couple budgies have seen similar marches by Liverpool fans on European nights - flares and songs and greeting the team bus - and figured they'd try something like it. And of course you'd need a saxophone playing and a gathering of the most shirt-wearing simpletons you could ever find. Long may it continue.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 23:27 - Aug 13 with 2065 viewstextbackup

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 22:46 - Aug 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Wait...

Hold on a second..

That saxophone was actually played on the march??? I thought that was deliberately put for affect as part of the video??

It's a random women sat outside as they go by, in a shirt! So part of it or not it happened :)

I can't stop watching the Norwich fans marching videos on 23:50 - Aug 13 with 1994 viewsMelford

Is it just me but I can't watch this without giving the screen the old w*nker gesture and chanting Scum,scum,scum under my breath.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024