Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 14:30 - Aug 14 with 14037 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:32 - Aug 14 with 8966 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon all. I'm just trying to get an estimate of when MM is likely to start talking to us. I'd guess 3pm.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:35 - Aug 14 with 8948 viewsAndrewPC

Hello Gav, all going like clockwork now on the communications technology side ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:37 - Aug 14 with 8941 viewsBluebell

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:32 - Aug 14 by GavTWTD

Afternoon all. I'm just trying to get an estimate of when MM is likely to start talking to us. I'd guess 3pm.

Is it going to be outside or is that picture there to fool us?
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:39 - Aug 14 with 8940 viewsGavTWTD

It's gone ok I think, yes. Only downside is the start time really.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:39 - Aug 14 with 8940 viewsGavTWTD

Phil says it should start around 2.45pm

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:39 - Aug 14 with 8937 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

Things MM will mention: bet he mentions "putting a shift in" at least once !
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:42 - Aug 14 with 8929 viewsAndrewPC

"Neill Harris has got his players punching above their weight down there at the Den"

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:43 - Aug 14 with 8926 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Hi gav!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:43 - Aug 14 with 8926 viewsIpswich_Crazy

So, will Mick get a loan CB in?

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:44 - Aug 14 with 8924 viewsIpswich_Crazy

SMith out for 6 to 8 week and webster out for 6 weeks

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:44 - Aug 14 with 8924 viewsBluebell

Wait and see crazy but I doubt it.
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:44 - Aug 14 with 8924 viewsAndrewPC

He has missd out on Titus Bramble

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:44 - Aug 14 with 8918 viewsDutchTractorboy

Pretty international crowd here.... By the looks of usernames, apart from UK also Dutch, French, German, Hungarian and Russian followers online ;-)

-= ITFC 4 EVER =-

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:45 - Aug 14 with 8916 viewsGavTWTD

It's good to see

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:45 - Aug 14 with 8916 viewsMoscowBlueMule

yep, watching from Moscow :)
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:45 - Aug 14 with 8916 viewsAndrewPC

Cambodia

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:45 - Aug 14 with 8915 viewsloyalfan

Belgium
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 8914 viewsconstable

Tenerife
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 8911 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Sneeky_King 0-1 Gav, Sneeky_King got nut meged and the ball went in.

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 8911 viewsITFC1983

Bury St Edmunds

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 8911 viewsITFC1983

lol

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 8910 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 8911 viewsEdJK

Jakarta
Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 8910 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Millwall v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:46 - Aug 14 with 8911 viewsBluebell

Oxfordshire
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024