Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
By the sounds of it... 07:44 - Aug 16 with 707 viewshoppy

Last night's game was a bit of a busy one - was that especially for HarryfromBath's benefit, being in attendance?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

By the sounds of it... on 08:56 - Aug 16 with 627 viewsMullet

He sent me a text near midnight, the final one of a few. I reckon when he finishes his write up it'll be like a cross between P.G Woodhouse and Tyler Durden doing the Football League Show.

Snr was joyfully incoherent and sweary and to top it off about 11am I was toying with driving down and thought I'd save the money and 14hrs of my life. Stupidity personified.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

By the sounds of it... on 09:43 - Aug 16 with 573 viewsfactual_blue

By the sounds of it... on 08:56 - Aug 16 by Mullet

He sent me a text near midnight, the final one of a few. I reckon when he finishes his write up it'll be like a cross between P.G Woodhouse and Tyler Durden doing the Football League Show.

Snr was joyfully incoherent and sweary and to top it off about 11am I was toying with driving down and thought I'd save the money and 14hrs of my life. Stupidity personified.

P.G.Wodehouse.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

By the sounds of it... on 10:03 - Aug 16 with 547 viewsHarryfromBath

I am frustratingly stuck in the shop until lunchtime and will piece a humble version of events together this afternoon. it's probably best to let one's thoughts settle after such a brilliant, ridiculous evening.

I made the 11.30pm train to Paddington and was home at 1.45am but struggled to sleep. Last night was one of those where the need to sleep was battling the waves of adrenalin still coursing through the veins.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 10:07]

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024