Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... 10:53 - Aug 16 with 1089 viewsBloots

....for relegation, along with Reading.

Bonkers.

Barmy.

Bed wetters.

Etc.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 10:58 - Aug 16 with 1060 viewsGuthrum

I love the way that many (not on here, but, for example, one of Millwall's forums) still think we're bound to struggle this season - despite what's happened in the three games so far and the fact we are only likely to get stronger as players return from injury/illness.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 11:00 - Aug 16 with 1040 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

They also have Brentford as the favourites to beat us next Saturday at our place despite our start and Brentford not yet winning a league game

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

We've already got around..... on 11:01 - Aug 16 with 1035 viewsBloots

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 10:58 - Aug 16 by Guthrum

I love the way that many (not on here, but, for example, one of Millwall's forums) still think we're bound to struggle this season - despite what's happened in the three games so far and the fact we are only likely to get stronger as players return from injury/illness.

....20% of the points we need to avoid relegation.

Not sure if that's a "half full" or "half empty" attitude!

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 11:01 - Aug 16 with 1035 viewsTheBlueBarca

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 10:58 - Aug 16 by Guthrum

Well, we cannot take anything for granted given how thin our squad is, you could have 3 players injured and still face a battle yet.

This is why it's important we get a defender in now rather than wait a year and finish 15th again. The fact it took us this long to get a decent number 9 in a year after Murphy left is simply ridiculous.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 11:02 - Aug 16 with 1012 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 11:01 - Aug 16 by TheBlueBarca

Well, we cannot take anything for granted given how thin our squad is, you could have 3 players injured and still face a battle yet.

This is why it's important we get a defender in now rather than wait a year and finish 15th again. The fact it took us this long to get a decent number 9 in a year after Murphy left is simply ridiculous.

'You could have 3 players injured and still face a battle yet'

Or 10

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Yeah I noticed that.... on 11:03 - Aug 16 with 1005 viewsBloots

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 11:00 - Aug 16 by The_Romford_Blue

They also have Brentford as the favourites to beat us next Saturday at our place despite our start and Brentford not yet winning a league game

....bonkers.

I got 16/5 on us last night.

Double bonkers.

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 11:11 - Aug 16 with 974 viewsTheBlueBarca

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 11:02 - Aug 16 by The_Romford_Blue

'You could have 3 players injured and still face a battle yet'

Or 10

If we had 10 first team players out we would definitely be relegated.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

We are now joint 11th "favourites"..... on 11:18 - Aug 16 with 943 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Odds mean nothing in this division.

Burnley were relegation favourites in 2013/14. Finished second.
Brentford were relegation favourites in 2014/15. Finished in the play-offs.
Huddersfield were relegation favourites last season. Promoted through the play-offs.

The Championship is so unpredictable that it's just as likely we'll win the league as finish bottom of it.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Login to get fewer ads

We've already got around..... on 11:34 - Aug 16 with 875 viewsMedwayTractor

We've already got around..... on 11:01 - Aug 16 by Bloots

....20% of the points we need to avoid relegation.

Not sure if that's a "half full" or "half empty" attitude!

Not sure that I agree with you about the 20%. That would mean a total of 45 points, which has been enough to avoid the drop once only in 24 seasons. A sixth, rather than a fifth, is more like it.

Not that past performances are necessarily a guide to the future, anyone can produce statistics to mean anything.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Whilst my comment was obviously.... on 11:47 - Aug 16 with 838 viewsBloots

We've already got around..... on 11:34 - Aug 16 by MedwayTractor

Not sure that I agree with you about the 20%. That would mean a total of 45 points, which has been enough to avoid the drop once only in 24 seasons. A sixth, rather than a fifth, is more like it.

Not that past performances are necessarily a guide to the future, anyone can produce statistics to mean anything.

....tongue in cheek.

I don't think your stat is correct.

Just saying.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024